Fat Fetishs

Options
Hikaru37
Hikaru37 Posts: 177 Member
Stick channel 4 on, oh my word

If anything it will serve to give you all a cheeky esteem boost

And before anyone goes off on a 'at least they love their bodies' rant, it's still as appalling as an ED like anorexia and they're killing themselves and treating their body disrespectfully

But oh god

Replies

• UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    All I see on channel 4 is a city council meeting with crappy audio
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I have seen a few shows on " Feeders & Eaters ".

I can't say I understand, at all. I like feeding my husband delicious food, but there is a limit for sure.
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options
    All I see on channel 4 is a city council meeting with crappy audio

Channel 4 in UK

I can't even watch...
  • Hikaru37
    Options
    British telly
  • Hikaru37
    Options
    Its just so unhealthy I'm watching in horror D:
  • emmajane_2288
    emmajane_2288 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I know I'm waiting it now.. its actually making me feel ill but I cant tear myself away!
  • Hikaru37
    Options
    OH MY GOD AGH
  • stephm112
    stephm112 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    got it recording on sky plus for tomorrow. looks...interesting
  • jonopash
    jonopash Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Girlfriend is sat watching it...think ill go for a run instead
  • miniemegi
    miniemegi Posts: 6
    Options
    it's nice they're so happy, i just know i wouldn't be!
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I don't live in the uk, but I've seen similar stuff online, and I just can't believe my eyes. Why would anyone get satisfaction from that lifestyle?
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    BEST....*kitten*....EVER!!
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Well since I have no real information to go on I'm going to say that based on the "turn channel 4 on" and the thread title that you are watching someting (no idea what - comedy? Movie? Documentary? Talk show?) about people who are attracted to fat people. No idea if that means they weigh 180 or 580. Not really much to talk about with no real information here.
  • Tasha_uk
    Tasha_uk Posts: 70
    Options
    I think it's good to see big people who have confidence like that. I mean it's not a good thing to put on anymore weight but why not celebrate what they got right now?
  • SuPeRuNkNoWn1
    Options
    Not sure what you are watching but Dr Phil just had a woman who is consuming 30,000 calories per day to gain weight for her wedding so she can weigh 800 pounds on her special day. Messed up!!!:noway:
  • Hikaru37
    Options
    Yeah I mean fair enough if they were just large but content with their figures but look how much they're eeeeeeating oh my word

There's confidence, then there's killing yourself :O

That model thing has annoyed me too!! How about modelling agencies which focus on healthy figures instead extremes?

Tell you what though I feel a bit smug sitting here with my ryvita minis haha
  • Hikaru37
    Options
    Well since I have no real information to go on I'm going to say that based on the "turn channel 4 on" and the thread title that you are watching someting (no idea what - comedy? Movie? Documentary? Talk show?) about people who are attracted to fat people. No idea if that means they weigh 180 or 580. Not really much to talk about with no real information here.

It's called My Big Fat Fetish!
    C4+1 or 40D it'll be on if you're missing it
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    As I've said somewhere else, Channel 4 always manages to make you feel a little better about yourself
  • miniemegi
    miniemegi Posts: 6
    Options
    Haha! I was at kettle bell class earlier so i'm feeling pretty smug too... i find the feeder relationship really weird, i can't really understand why anyone would get off on the feeling of being full, or get off on watching someone else eat!
  • rachaelcousins
    Options
    Haha! I was at kettle bell class earlier so i'm feeling pretty smug too... i find the feeder relationship really weird, i can't really understand why anyone would get off on the feeling of being full, or get off on watching someone else eat!