50 lbs & healthy BMI

Options
JStarnes
JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
What a GREAT day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I hit my 50lb mark AND that means my BMI is in the HEALTHY range!! :bigsmile: Granted, its right on the line lol but it counts!!!!! I can't believe it!! I looooooooooove looking at my ticker! :bigsmile:

Now, on to the next 25....those are going to be the hardest. :indifferent: But, I already lost 50, so I know I now have the knowledge & tools within me to do it!!

Replies

• brwnsgr
    brwnsgr Posts: 78
    Options
    Congrats on making your goals!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • janessmi
    Options
    Congrats......50 lbs is great accomplishment. You have done a great job and are in a good position to keep working on the next 25lbs. I am in a similar boat; I have a 50 lb interim goal with a larger long term goal.

Keep up the good work.....You will be able to keep up with the cute kids.
  • schlieffen
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's awesome! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Wow!! This is great news. I bet you feel great. I am sure it wasn't easy :noway: How long did it take you? Do you have any advice or anything special you learned along the way?

I recently got out of the obese category now I am just overweight (looking forward to the day I am healthy):laugh:

• JStarnes
    Options
    Wow!! This is great news. I bet you feel great. I am sure it wasn't easy :noway: How long did it take you? Do you have any advice or anything special you learned along the way?

I recently got out of the obese category now I am just overweight (looking forward to the day I am healthy):laugh:

Um I statred losing weight when I got pregnant in April of 2008 (lost 18lbs while Pregnant) but I didn't start "trying" until December 22nd, 2008 - that's when my daughter was born. The first half was easy, it melted off - I've changed my eating habits 100% and the weight is coming off still, just slower. I really need to incorporate a regular exercise routine into my life, I think that's what will get me the final 25lbs - I just HATE exercise. :huh:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Good job!! I can't wait until I'm in the healthy BMI!! It's still a little ways away but I can do it!

Good luck on the next 25! It'll be a peice of low-fat, no sugar, cake! (A small peice. lol)

You can do it! Pretty soon you'll be posting before and after pictures!! :flowerforyou:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    thank you thank you thank you guys!! :flowerforyou: i just love MFP. nobody else in my life seems to be happy for me- but the support you guys give is second to none. :bigsmile:
  • zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    Congratulations... That's awesome. The last 25 will be a bunt for you, you know how to do it already!!!

I personally hate the BMI :laugh: Mine says I'm still 15 pounds overweight just to break into the healthy range. :noway:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!

You are no longer killing thread AND you've lost 50lbs!!!!

Awesome job!!!!!

I am so proud of you!!!!!!

Way to go!!

p.s
    I hate exercise too!!!

Memaw
  • sara1995
    sara1995 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!:drinker:
  • JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options

Today I hit my 50lb mark AND that means my BMI is in the HEALTHY range!! :bigsmile: Granted, its right on the line lol but it counts!!!!! I can't believe it!! I looooooooooove looking at my ticker! :bigsmile:

Now, on to the next 25....those are going to be the hardest. :indifferent: But, I already lost 50, so I know I now have the knowledge & tools within me to do it!!

Congrats!!!!! :smokin: I am proud of you and a little jealous! I wish that I could break this plateau that I have been at since being back from training (over a month ago). I want to be in the healthy range. (if I lied about my height I might get there quicker :laugh: NE wayz, CONGRATS! You did this, what's another 25

:flowerforyou: Jessi
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    WOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You killed 50 pounds. You are awesome !!!!!!!!
  • farmgirlh
    farmgirlh Posts: 240
    Options

Congratulations!
  • itsmenatalie
    itsmenatalie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous! Thanks for being an inspiration.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Good work J.
  • JStarnes
    Options
    haha all my thread killers came over! :sick: hope this one doesn't die!!!

Thanks guys - you all are awesome! :flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • tiffany_brock
    Options
    Congratulations on the 50lbs lost. Good luck on the last 25.
  • Luludog1
    Luludog1 Posts: 119
    Options
    That is so awesome! great job:drinker:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!