any other people over 40 looking to lose 80+?

Options
2»

Replies

• hayengirl
    hayengirl Posts: 11
    Options
    Yes I am! I am here multiple times a day and am looking for support from ladies that are over forty and need to or have lost 100+ pounds. Please add me...I would love to help each other. For more about who I am you can read my profile.
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I am 43, and trying to lose 80-100 lbs. feel free to add me.
  • andreamkelly
    andreamkelly Posts: 169
    Options
    Hi Doberfan! I'm over 50 and have 107 pounds to lose, if not more. We have a Lhasa Apso. Best dog we ever had (except he likes to run and go visit all our neighbors.) I'm just starting out on my journey and can use as much motivation and encouragement as possible. I'm pretty good at giving my 2 cents worth also. You and any other MFP'rs looking for friends are welcome to add me! Have an awesome day!
  • lisa46219
    lisa46219 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and needed to lost 85- although I'm down 30 so far. HUGE dog lover! Feel free to add me as a friend. By the way, I have a pitbull mix!
  • tatya317
    tatya317 Posts: 74
    Options
    Meee... :) U can add me anytime u like..
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I am forty seven and on February 29 I began my journey needing to lose 91 pounds. Good luck to you.
  • mmm616
    mmm616 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Doberfan! I am also 47 and on my way to losing 80lbs. I am a dog lover, however my current circumstances prevent me from having my own dog, for now, my cat will be my cheerleeder. My fitness pal showed up on my new phone as an app and I decided to give it a whirl, seems simple enough, just "be present" for my health. Good luck to all of you who are on the journey with us!!!