30 Day Shred is no joke!

Options
toots99
toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
Oh my goodness...I am sweating! I was sitting here sort of bored, and instead of wandering to the kitchen, I decided to finally check out the On Demand fitness channel...I put on one of Jillian Michaels' programs, and man, I was dying within ten minutes! :laugh: I mean, I ran for 30 minutes today, but 10 minutes of that program kicked my butt! :laugh:

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! I was thinking about trying one of those... do you know which one it was? Thanks :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • daybyday815
    Options
    way to go! running + jilian michaels in the same day!
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness...I am sweating! I was sitting here sort of bored, and instead of wandering to the kitchen, I decided to finally check out the On Demand fitness channel...I put on one of Jillian Michaels' programs, and man, I was dying within ten minutes! :laugh: I mean, I ran for 30 minutes today, but 10 minutes of that program kicked my butt! :laugh:
    Man you are soo right! I've been doing the 30 day shred for 5 days now and I still hate it! lol. well, really its a love/hate. i love the way i feel when i'm finished with it. i'm sore all over, but im happy about it!?!? lol. so i'll be doing level 1 for another 5 days, then its on to level 2...... and I am scared! haha. but keep it up! this is a great work out because she combindes strenghth, cardio, and abs!! Good luck with it!!! you'll do awesome!:flowerforyou:
  • toots99
    Options
    I think it was level 2? There was either level 2 or 3, no 1 or else I'd have done that one. :laugh: It was kind of cool though because she had two other girls doing it with her, one would do advanced moves, and one would do beginners' moves.
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options
    I still can't get past the fact that you ran for 30 mins!! I can barely make it thru a 13 min mile!! Do you walk/run intervals or did you run the whole time without stopping?:noway:
  • toots99
    Options
    Well I've been doing the C25K training, and I did 30 minutes, with a one minute break after the first 15 minutes. :smile:
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options
    Well I've been doing the C25K training, and I did 30 minutes, with a one minute break after the first 15 minutes. :smile:

OHhhhhhhh....I have to get back on that. I started it but never finished. Great job!
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    that's funny - I've been doing the JM shreds for a couple of months now, I've done level 1 and 2 (haven't had the guts to try level 3) I am amazed each time I do them what a work out they are!!! They really do kick you, thank goodness they are only about 20 minutes!!
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    :happy: :happy: I just started the 30 day shred yesterday. I'm hoping it will help break my plateau. My buns are burning today.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    I just started Level 2 and my body achs today :smile:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I just got the DVD finally, and did Level 1 today, and it kicked my butt. haha.

I am alternating between running training days (C25K) and Shredded Days now. :wink: Burning over 200 calories in 20 minutes is great by me. :tongue:
  • danir818
    Options
    Has anyone actually lost 20 pounds in 30 days using this DVD? I am doing walking/jogging intervals (using Leslie Sansone Walk Fit: 4 Fast Miles) and I want to go to every other day and do the shred on the days I'm not doing intervals.