Not new, but looking for new friends

Options
LaurN326
LaurN326 Posts: 99 Member
I will be living in MN for 4 months while I'm going to dog grooming school.
I'm looking for someone to keep me motivated especially since this is the first time away from home.
I will try my hardest to keep you motivated as well!!!

Replies

• katykosto
    katykosto Posts: 80
    Options
    HEY THERE!...i am from Chicago but just moved to Florida and have no one here that i know accept my boyfriend and his best friend, but I have been a dog groomer for 6+ years now, theres always bad days but I LOVE IT
  • Lillyeatslillies
    Options
    Love your counter!!!! Are you a vegetarian? I have been one fore a long time. Friend me if you would like :)
  • MarriSunshine
    Options
    Hello! I'm from AZ and I'm looking for more great motivating friends!! Feel free to add me if u like!(:
  • monkeygirl351
    Options
    Hello from Washington state! It's cool your going to dog grooming school! I was a vet tech for many years and love animals too! Trying to lose about 15-20 pounds but man they are stubborn pounds lol. Feel free to add me if you want. I'm fairly new here and looking for friends too!
  • cjc0309
    cjc0309 Posts: 6
    Options
    I don't have many friends on here either, but so far the ones that I do have, are so motivating! Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • oceanluvr
    oceanluvr Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey there :-) Looks like youre well on your way to a healthier lifestyle. Its hard at times and you feel depressed but dont get discouraged or give up. I've been up, down, up, down... with my weight for as long as I can remember but I just pick myself up each time and start again. I too am always looking for new friends for motivation :-)
  • Tinascarbro
    Options
    Would love to have new friends to help each other with support and motivation. Need all we can get.
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Good Luck to you and if you need anything feel free to contact me!
  • emmuci
    emmuci Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Emma and i'm looking for some great friends too :) feel free to add me :)
  • melissab6968
    melissab6968 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I live in MN too and am looking for motivating friends!