Lots of NSVs! Woo hoo!!

Options
icemaiden17_uk
icemaiden17_uk Posts: 463 Member
Ok, so this is the first time I have posted an NSV and the only reason I am doing it now is because I have had such a nice day I thought I would share the love!!

So, today I had my third and final appointment with my Dietician. We have clashed before about things but today was actually really good! She gave me the help I needed about getting more protein and veg from my diet and she gave me some fab news!!

1. I only weighed 0.4kgs more on her scales than I did on my last weigh in! That is great as it was after breakfast, lunch, loads of water and a strength training session!! Woo hoo!!

2.She told me I had lost 17% of my total body weight and that is a grand total of 20kg in 6 months!! I weighed 112kg when I started with her, not the 126 I was at my heaviest! But still that is a big number!!

3. I tried on size 14 dress that I bought months ago in the hope it would fir for the summer and it fits!! I'm gonna wear it to work tomorrow!! Woo hoo!! I know the sizes are big where I got it but I don't care! It is a size 14!! Woo hoo!!

So that is my day!! Happy Tuesday people!!

Replies

• meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Very, very well done.
  • Imawonder
    Imawonder Posts: 65
    Options
    Whoo Hoo is right! Congratulations to you and keep up the great work!! :flowerforyou:
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    Congrats on all of your NSVs I know it must feel great!!!!
  • caramkoala
    caramkoala Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!