It had to be done evetually (fatpants pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• zmzmzm19
    zmzmzm19 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hooray for you!!! You look FABULOUS!! Way to go, congrats on all your hard work!! :flowerforyou:
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    All I hear when I see your ticker now is.

nananananananananananana FATPANTS!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    That's freakin' awesome!
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    looking forward to a pair of those myself one day...
  • Perisylpha
    Perisylpha Posts: 139
    Options
    Amazing progress. The jeans are the best proof. Now you can give them to charity, right? If it was me I would ritually burn them...lol
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    woohooo!!! Awesome.
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Wish I had kept that pair of jeans, that started this whole thing.. I think it would actually help me see the progress so far.. Oh well..
  • cynhip
    cynhip Posts: 33
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • MzVonda
    MzVonda Posts: 87
    Options
    Freaking AWESOME!!!!!! So happy for you!!!! Congratz!!!!
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Woo!! You look AMAZING!

I love the "F YEAH!" face :P

Congrats!
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Those pics are full of win...congrats!!!
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress. The jeans are the best proof. Now you can give them to charity, right? If it was me I would ritually burn them...lol

I gave them to a friend ages ago but she kindly brought them round to do the pics. They are also too big for her now :bigsmile:

I have to admit that I have trouble throwing stuff out that's still in good condition. Most stuff I give to friends or family but I have a couple of items that I really love even though they're too big now (not as big as the jeans). I hold on to them thinking I can do something with them. So far I've turned a top into a skirt, that's all.

I have some stuff that I've hardly worn and it kills me to give it away, especially if I love it. I'm NEVER going to fit in them again so unless I develop awesome sewing skills, beyond just cutting and sticking a bit of elastic in, I guess I'll have to bid them farewell.

Thanks again everyone for your lovely comments :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!