Hi everyone, I'm new to this

Options
I do eat, and i'm active, but it just seems like there are so many calories left over at the end of the day. More than what i'm allowed for the day, which is 1200. Why is that? If Anyone can help me understand. Thanks:smile:

Replies

• iwork4pepsi
    iwork4pepsi Posts: 44
    Options
    You "earn" extra calories when you submit your exercise.. :} If you are not submitting your exercise, and you cant eat 1200 calories in 1 day, I'd go see a doctor.
  • tinalynspencer
    Options
    I do add my exercise, but after i add it in with everything i do eat, I'm left with an abundance of calories gained. Is that a good thing? to have all those gained calories? Does it means I'm burning everything I'm eating? Thanks for your help.
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I try to eat close to my goal including those earned by working out. If i don't i will gain weight cause my body things i'm starving it. I found it tough to do, but it's working for me ...
  • jlenz74
    jlenz74 Posts: 30
    Options
    Lots of people say you are suppose to eat your calories back after excerising. However, I find that hard to do since I usually work out at night after dinner. so far I have not had any issues but everyone is different. You decide what is best for you. Hope everything works out for you. good luck.:smile:
  • hark15
    hark15 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I try to eat most of my workout out calories back too. I find that if I plan my day out in advance its easier to know what I need to eat. I also do fairly consistent workouts and workout in the morning so its easier to know how many calories I need to take in.