Progress Pictures

Options
I feel that progress pictures help me out a lot. My friends, family, and fiance say they can see a difference but they also see me working so hard so I do not know if they really think I have lost the weight. I like putting pictures on here to get HONEST feed back please. I have them labeled at what weight I am in the pics so feel free to tell me what you think. Thanks!

Replies

• smelmel
    smelmel Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You definately can tell you have lost weight. Well done:smile:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Good job!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Keep it up!
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Wow you really can see your body getting smaller & smaller....Good for you! Congratulations:glasses: :drinker:
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Yes! Definitely progress happening! Good job girl!

Keep on Rocking it! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • chicka200413
    Options
    oh im jealous! YES you can tell! Yay that gives me some inspiration, even 12 pounds you can notice! Thanks for posting! It helps us out too to see progress of others!
  • bethany_jurries
    bethany_jurries Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I really needed that this week!!! Woo hoo!!! I am going to keep up with these progress pictures for sure!!!! About every 10-15lbs I want to post a new one!!! Thanks!!!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I can totally see a difference.... you're doing great! :flowerforyou:
  • kyleefreeman
    kyleefreeman Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference! :noway: way to go...keep up the hard work, it's paying off!!

253659.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • lizzyksm
    Options
    You can see it! Trust!
    It'd hard for people that see you every day to notice. Although I'm sure you feel it in your clothes. A lot of times we don't lose a lot of weight but we lose inches and then the weight catches up to ul
  • sarahricks
    sarahricks Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You really can tell. It's encourageing as well because I started at 225 and I'm at 215 now.
  • bethany_jurries
    bethany_jurries Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    thats amazing! Good job! I am excited to post the next picture!! Thank everyone soo much!
  • TJFreeman
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! Way to go! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!