Ladies - how do you like your men bald?

Options
Long-time reader, first-time poster, so apologies for bringing up what must have been debated here a thousand times, but - ladies - what do you think of bald men? I gave up on hair a while ago and I love it. Granted, my hair was badly receding anyway. It's much cooler in the summer - yes, it does get above 40 sometimes in Michigan - and so much smoother when I...you know...for my lady. But it's a pain in the @ss to stay bald. I'm constantly shaving, cutting, creaming, swearing...is it all worth it?

Replies

• HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I can understand why you and so many others make the decision to go totally bald, but for me, I like a guy that has some hair on his head. Baldness just doesn't do it for me, but there are a ton of ladies out that that love it, so I say if it's working for you, even if it's tough to manage, keep it up. Because really, isn't the alternative what you were tired of seeing to begin with? :smile:
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    It really depends on the guy. When I was younger I would have said "no bald dudes"... and then I developed a raging crush on my housemate who was totally bald at 23-24. I mean I was stupid crazy for him. But it really does depend on how the guy carries himself, I think. Confidence is key. It would also depend how your own "pattern" is as to whether you should shave it or keep some. Certain heads look better with different things!

:smile:
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I think bald men can be very attractive. My husband is a giant (6 foot 9), bald, former semi-pro football player and I think he's absolutely adorable! I like him better bald than when his hair grows in-so he keeps his head shaved for me. :smooched:
  • Monkee8088
    Monkee8088 Posts: 143
    Options
    i think it is awesome!! i would even do it myself, if it wasnt so frowned upon for ladies (i realize this is not the norm :frown: )
    i think you should continue to rock it!!
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    <
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    it all depends... if it's someone like the Rock, or Chris daughtry etc mmm mmm those balds turn me on.. I do not care for long hair on a man. I mostly prefer the high fade military style haircut.. not everyone looks good bald.
  • FrostyFour
    FrostyFour Posts: 262
    Options
    I like the extremes, I guess. Either bald or really long. So my fingers have something to do.

When I was a barber I had guys come in for a straight razor shave on their heads and they'd specifically ask for a woman to do it cause... hey, man, the cape makes a good tent. I don't judge, just tip before you leave ;)

I am confused though... you shave your head so it's nice to do "you know what" for your lady?
    Do what? What I'm thinking of, involves your face, not your head. Unless you stick your head up there or something o_O
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    older, bad boy attitude, bald.. yummm add in some tats and it's an added bonus.
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    <

<
  • manda1002
    manda1002 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Long-time reader, first-time poster, so apologies for bringing up what must have been debated here a thousand times, but - ladies - what do you think of bald men? I gave up on hair a while ago and I love it. Granted, my hair was badly receding anyway. It's much cooler in the summer - yes, it does get above 40 sometimes in Michigan - and so much smoother when I...you know...for my lady. But it's a pain in the @ss to stay bald. I'm constantly shaving, cutting, creaming, swearing...is it all worth it?

I'm not gonna lie, even though you said "receding" and implied that you're talking about your head....I definitely still am not convinced that you're talking about your head haha.

That said, it just depends on the guy for me. Some guys can pull it off, some can't.
  • Llyrian
    Llyrian Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I love shaved heads. I especially love about two days' growth when it's like Velcro but its fun to touch. However, if a guy has an obvious receding hairline, it's best to go totally bald and not let it grow in. But hey, that's only my opinion.

No matter what, if you're losing hair, don't try to prolong it. Just bite the bullet. Some of us ladies like shaved heads.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    looks like shaved is the way to go. perhaps i should shave "everything"
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I like bald, it looks very sexy and masculine!

..I'll admit there's something delightful about men with receding hairlines, too, though. I think it's because of the testosterone connection. Maybe that's why I like the baldies, too, since they're usually just men who give up on ever leaving Recedia.

Then again, there are plenty of bald and receding men who don't reek of manliness, so who knows!
  • bellyake3
    bellyake3 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    looks like shaved is the way to go. perhaps i should shave "everything"
    we call those slip n slides!
  • soccermoma11
    soccermoma11 Posts: 126
    Options
    Personally i like a guy with some hair, i love running my fingers through a mans hair, haha but that being said, they still better keep it trimmed and neat and not shaggy! hahaha
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Delicious!! :love:
  • bellyake3
    bellyake3 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Personally i like a guy with some hair, i love running my fingers through a mans hair, haha but that being said, they still better keep it trimmed and neat and not shaggy! hahaha
    Yeah...no "70's Show" here! I hate getting lost in the forest trying to get some wood.
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    It is okay to be bald if you take care of yourself and look lean and your face looks great. It isn't a good look at all if you are overweight and bald (potato head).
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I think overall health would reflect your appearance more then your hair by itself. If you are fit, glowing, happy, and keep up with your appearance like your facial hair, remaining hair that you have on your head, and anything else then you should be a good looking fellow! Just take care of yourself and the rest will fall in place.

I've never completely out ruled a bald person just because they are bald. If my husband goes bald so be it! I'll be happy as long as he takes care of himself.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    A man who has a shaved head or is naturally balding makes me.......I should keep this pg....hahaha...makes me all warm and fuzzy.

I fancy me a man like that. :bigsmile:

I do have to agree with onequirkygirl....can't be like mr. Potato head....unless you are ton jones from action hunters.....I do like him!!!