Sort of new to MFP, SHY & looking 4 MFP/Friends Im/ 5'4'

Options
2»

Replies

• LadyRavenRave
    Options
    always a pleasure meeting other gamers!!!! thats how I blow of steam heheheh....
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request! :)
  • gogirl110
    gogirl110 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm kinda new. This is my 3rd week and I am looking for MFP friends. Feel free to add me!
  • LadyRavenRave
    Options
    Hi Gog, will do.
  • miracleharper
    Options
    I am new too. I am a shy shortie too 4' 11 hahha! Maybe we can help each other through this long road to fitness
  • garychristy25
    Options
    I am also a Washington resident and am new to MFP. Just tonight, I signed up. I would love to be friends and I am also a short one: 5'1. Being short makes weight gain difficult. It is much more noticable on us short gals than the tall ladies! I wish you luck and add me as a friend if you like. My name is Christy.
  • LadyRavenRave
    Options
    sure from one shortie to another hehhehe. thanks for posting.
  • LadyRavenRave
    Options
    Hi gary being short definitely brings out the weight more.
  • torylinnangel
    torylinnangel Posts: 253
    Options
    I'm into (I think) my 5th or6th day myself on this forum. I enjoy it, and I hope you will as well. Feel free to add me (I already sent a request)
  • turtlexiii
    turtlexiii Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. Joined this week. You can add me :)
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm usually very shy as well but I'm less shy on MFP since very few people I know in real life are on here. Being able to speak freely without being judged by anyone in my non-online life has been extremely helpful to me- it's easier to brush off negativity from people I don't know, you know? But honestly, the vast majority of people on MFP have been extremely supportive and helpful, so negativity has hardly been an issue (except when it comes from myself of course).

Random side-note: totally not a gamer. I loooove classic 2600 Atari (yes, as in the late 70s/early 80s Atari). BUT Call of Duty is one of maybe 2 games I have ever been hooked on in my adult life, lol!
  • LadyRavenRave
    Options
    Thanks Torylinn ;)
  • LadyRavenRave
    Options
    lol @Moxie with the gaming.... Unfortunately I have non of my real friends here. They seem to be too busy for weightloss heheh. But I'm glad at the new ones i'm making here.
  • shodaimetruth
    shodaimetruth Posts: 137
    Options
    I always have fun playing but i suck at FPS probably because i don't give it enough of my attention, because i suck, which creates a vicious cycle. i own the last two, yet i still barely play them.*kitten* games. i'm more of an adventure/rpg all around story based gamer.
  • g3rbera
    g3rbera Posts: 8
    Options
    Im 5'2 .feel free to add me :)
  • Bub1971
    Bub1971 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :happy:
  • DavidOfOz
    DavidOfOz Posts: 225
    Options
    add me if you wish...... :)
  • fyrefly816
    fyrefly816 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    shoda - every game needs a bullet sponge ;)
    Raven- don't you get tired of the spawn campers? I tried CoD but it was a no go. I'll stick with BF

I'm an RTS fan overall, would love to get my Atari out of storage.

I'm still the tall freak of nature around here. sheesh! I like all of the shorties around though, makes it easier when I need to get stuff off of the floor :P
  • shodaimetruth
    shodaimetruth Posts: 137
    Options
    yeah....i'm like that kid you like to pick on because of how he responds when it comes to being a FSP player. i take the deaths, and respond with humor. KUKUKU. i don't like being referred to as a sponge, it makes me feel like a contra ceptive...by the way that's not a contra title.