Another 30 Day Shred post!

Options
Hi all!

Is anyone starting a round soon, or just started?! I have started so many times and never get past the first few days - want to find some people to keep in touch with through the 30 days so I stay accountable!!

Was thinking of starting on Sunday, but might start earlier/later if I can find some buddies to keep in time with!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• bbrown1006
    bbrown1006 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I will join you! :)!
  • Huggybearz75
    Huggybearz75 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 4 on level 1. Feel free to add me!
  • archadtz
    archadtz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 3 on level 1 ... I had to take a day off yesterday - I could barely move after day 1 and 2-- and my weights were too heavy, so I got some 4lb weights today, and they were just right!
  • missyjoy6988
    missyjoy6988 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I feel like an idiot. Everyone talks about this 30 day shred thing and I have no clue what it even is. Can you fill me in?
  • Skeena4
    Skeena4 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    DON'T QUIT! I just finished today, went thirty days in a row with no rest days and lost over ten inches in total!!!! When I started I couldn't even do a girl pushup, and now I can do full on from the toes pushups! It's totally worth it! I only lost three lbs but it felt amazing to actually say I completed it. You can always make time, I worked two jobs, and MADE MYSELF do it, it's only 27 mins! (ok the nights I did it after working overtime and finished at 9:30 pm SUCKED but I was still glad I did it)
  • nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I just started last night, i felt like i was going to drop dead! Im going to stick wtith it because I have heard so many good success stories!
  • lowash67
    lowash67 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2 of the 30 day. Its rough but I'm managing...
  • hellokittylove
    hellokittylove Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started this on Monday!! It burns alot of calories but it's worth it!! Day three tonight!!
  • Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I feel like an idiot. Everyone talks about this 30 day shred thing and I have no clue what it even is. Can you fill me in?

Its a Jillian Micheals workout DVD
  • nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Jilian Micheals workout dvd, I got it for 9.00 at walmart :) its challenging but fun!
  • bunnygirl1978
    bunnygirl1978 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just bought the dvd from Tesco for £5!!!
    Count me in please 10 weeks until my once in a life time holiday to Aruba :-)
    The sun is shining and I have feeling very positive :-)
  • meesh109
    meesh109 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I did Day 1 yesterday, so count me in!

I probably won't do it for 30 days straight though.
  • LorraineGray3
    Options
    I am new to this whole my fitness pal but I will do it with you also. It will be nice to have others keep me on track also. hello everyone!!
  • archadtz
    archadtz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I did day 3 last night with my new 4lb weights (so much easier than the 7 lbs!, but still challenging). I am noticing a huge change in my endurance and strength. I am not sore today, and I didn't feel like I was going to die last night... and I was following the harder side of the work out. I am amazed at what 3 days can do!
  • jeaninemckinney
    jeaninemckinney Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I am starting all over again so ill join u all!!! Ive never made it past level 2!!! I want to do it for the full 30 days with no breaks! Instarted back at level one monday so ill be right there with u! Summers right around the corner so im stickin with it this time! Its rough but its so great knowing its only 27min!!! Good luck everyone!!!:heart: