Moving to the UAE

Hi there,
I am new as of a couple hours ago. My name is Jillian and I am currently way over the weight that I should be at. I feel lethargic at all points in the day and feel obese standing next to my husband. I was in a car accident a few months ago (major soft tissue damage to my upper back and neck and a ripped bicep muscle) and since then have just continued to pack on the pounds from being in pain and emotional eating. I am hoping that by having a support group like this I can get back to where I feel beautiful and healthy :)

Oh and I'm moving to the UAE in 2 weeks. ha

Replies

• ekari
    ekari Posts: 3
    Hello Jillian, I guess by now you are in UAE. I hope that you like it there by now. Am new to this site, just started this week. My goal is to lose 24pounds. 10 years ago I was at my desired weight and thats where I want to be. I have tried losing weight with other website, but never lost any weight. So I thought this site is more accurate in most of the foods that I log-in. Just wish you good luck in your weight lose goals.
  • ekari
    ekari Posts: 3
    Hello Jillian, I guess by now you are in UAE How do you like it?. I live in the UAE too n I love it. I hope that you like it there by now..

My goal is to lose 22pounds. 10 years ago I was at my desired weight and thats where I want to be. I have tried losing weight with other website, but never lost any weight. So I thought this site is more accurate in most of the foods that I log-in.
    Just wish you good luck in your weight lose goals.
    EKari.