Starting over...looking for friends...

Options
Daysea13
Daysea13 Posts: 21 Member
Hi all!

I used this site about a year ago and had great success (lost 20lbs in 6wks)! Of course, I let myself get in my own way & fell apart. Since then I have put on 24lbs...so I'm basically right back where I started. Hopefully, I can stick with it this go round.

I just finished doing all my measurements & weight. Starting tomorrow I will be logging in all my foods. Looking for new friends to share my journey & to help with motivation. I would ultimately like to lose around 85lbs.

Good luck to you all & hope to see you on here every day :smile:

Christine

Replies

• SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Already your friend... welcome back! I'm glad you're back and that you're ready to do this the healthy way! :D
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kimberlee, 48. This is a lifestyle change. Try to make one change at a time. Don't go too fast at this. You can do this. Feel free to add me.
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Christine and good luck ! Feel free to add me

Di
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me =) Way to get back on track. Its not an easy thing to do (I'm trying to reign in my nutrition after a year of terrible dorm food Dx) You got this!!
  • g3rbera
    g3rbera Posts: 8
    Options
    Lets motivate each other. Feel free to add me.
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Welcome back....feel free to add me
  • Fat_and_Skinny_at_war
    Options
    Hello Im starting off today!! Feel free to add me i know i will need as much support as i can!!! Good luck to you :)
  • leslierae1804
    leslierae1804 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I've been working on my journey since January and still have a ways to go. I've battled with my weight ever since I was a teenager and I know how hard it can be to stay motivated. Add me and I'll be sure to help you out any way I can!
  • tooboogaloodoo
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! We all need motivation to stay on the wagon sometimes :smile: