NSV's are rolling in :)

Options
5Btieden
5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
I had been kind of stuck for a while and was getting discouraged but people are commenting on my weight more than ever now! So many people asking how I do it and I am SO PROUD to tell them that I am simply changing my lifestyle. For me....I have to do this all on my own. No pills or gimmicks. If I can't do this myself then I don't want to do it. So...here is a message someone sent me yesterday. I had seen her at a school program.

"Sorry for staring at you today. you look soooo good!! God girl keep up the good work. I know when people keep telling you that it does make you work harder and know that all your hard work has paid off. You go girl!!!"

She had said something one other time too. This is not someone I see or talk to all the time. That makes me even prouder!! I know my friends and family are supportive but for other people to comment to me makes me feel wonderful!!!

One of my preschool moms saw me yesterday too and said "Wow! Whatever you are doing is working. You look amazing!"
All of this inspires me to keep working hard!!! And I am 14 pounds away from "onederland" :) Woot!

Replies

• iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

aww nice! congrats
  • cherrieruns
    cherrieruns Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    love it.
  • Oki6_27
    Oki6_27 Posts: 11
    Options
    You've inspired a lot of people to get healthy! Me included :) keep up the good work my friend!
  • jend711
    jend711 Posts: 8
    Options
    Awesome...keep it up. A little praise never hurt anyone :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!