TRYING YET AGAIN! anyone there?

Options
Hi,
I have re joined, yes I failed totally last time!
I kept it up for a few weeks and was happy with the results, somewhere along the way I fell off the wagon.....straight into a pot of ben and jerrys!!

I have a new account to put the past behind me

Im a 25 year old mother of 2 gorgeous little boys (1 and 4) Ive moved to an area I hardly know a sole and would love to make some friends on here to help me along the way
:)

Replies

• onanoko
    onanoko Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi pugglet, your story sounds similar to mine. I've been on here for ages but recently decided to get serious! Feel free to add me, we can support each other :-)
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Hi pugglet, your story sounds similar to mine. I've been on here for ages but recently decided to get serious! Feel free to add me, we can support each other :-)

Yay :) come lift sometime
  • onanoko
    onanoko Posts: 18
    Options
    Come to Brisbane and I will! :-p
  • byluvhandles
    Options
    i rejoined to!! need to make new friends!
  • cherrieruns
    cherrieruns Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    welcome back. Thing is, this whole process is a try and try again type thing. Few steps foward, few back and so on. You can do this.
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Yep.. I think weightloss to like... smoking. You dont just quit that on the firt try right?? It's takes several times, to get through it.

I think most folks can relate...to your situation.
  • leslierae1804
    leslierae1804 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    More than welcome to add me! I'm always looking for more friends to help with the weight loss journey.
  • PUGGLET
    PUGGLET Posts: 5
    Options
    thanks all!
    Its my birthday in a couple of days so im sure its not the right time to really start but couldnt really mch point in putting it off any more lol :)
  • Classyandra
    Classyandra Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have 2 little ones as well :) 6 months and 2-1/2 feel free to add me as well I love all the support on this site! Good Luck!!:flowerforyou:
  • Bub1971
    Bub1971 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Sometimes being an overweight person is like being an alcoholic so if ya have a slip of the wagon just jump back on it .lol Feel free to add me.
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Welcome back & good luck... feel free to add me
  • sunnburst1984
    sunnburst1984 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm also a mother of two beautiful little boys (22 months and 6 months)! Feel free to add me :) I'm always looking to add new friends for this journey :)
  • lesleyt1982
    lesleyt1982 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    hey hun, welcome back.
    it doesn't matter u didn't succeed 1st time cos u will this time. learn by ur mistakes and carry on kicking *kitten*. i'm a british mum of one and full time nurse. if u add me i will comment and welcome ur views on my diary.
  • Todd08
    Todd08 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I too fell off the wagon and now back at it. Feel free to add me.
  • Dawna954
    Dawna954 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Motivation and support is always welcomed. Just for the record, we all struggle sometimes. This past couple of weeks has been very hard for me. Back at it and I likely always will be.... :)
  • Gingerlockz
    Gingerlockz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Me too! I am trying again. I fell off the wagon after doing good and now I'm back to square one. But this time I'm not going to give up so easily. I don't recognize anymore. Time to find the person that I lost. Feel free to add me.
  • dirtchick97
    dirtchick97 Posts: 58
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like! :)
  • byluvhandles
    Options
    once you get in that groove- you have got to keep on going and its sooo much easier!
  • trhamason
    trhamason Posts: 2
    Options
    Been there, done that! I'm back too after starting the account months ago and never using it. I have a 13 mos old, 6 and 9 and it is time to lose baby #3 weight.

My husband's birthday is on the 16th, probably not a good day to start either but we have to start sometime. We can do this....
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    This is my first time with MFP, but definitely not my first time working at loosing weight. :blushing: Keep working at it, you can do this (even with your birthday coming up).:happy: