From 485- 199.6 with good ole fashion hard work

Options

Replies

• JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Today I type this with a tear in my eye. I never thought I would be able to reach this milestone.First, I would like to thank my wife for all her support. On jan 2010, we set out to get healthy.Together my wife and I have lost 410 or so pounds. From the start, I could not believe I let myself get to 485 as in 2002 I had lost weight before and was down to 225. At that time, I viewed it as a diet and not as the lifestyle change I see it as now. People ask me "how did u do it"? I am not going to bs you it is HARD WORK and only you have the power to CHOOSE AND LOSE! My best advice is to take it ONE DAY AT A TIME and YOU WILL SUCCEED! Check out my pics on profile if you would like to. Thanks to all the support for my MFP and add me if you think I would be able to help you on your journey! Good luck! YOU ARE WORTH IT!
  • momof377
    momof377 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Truly and inspiration!!!:happy:
  • JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    This is amazing and beyond inspirational. You should celebrate every day that you and your wife had the courage to turn your lives around.
    CONGRATS to you both !
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and inspirational! Thank you for sharing ;)
  • GhettoMissAfro
    GhettoMissAfro Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • messe_jesse
    messe_jesse Posts: 16
    Options
    That truly is amazing. Congratulations!!
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Holy crappola! You and your wife are soooo full of awesome!
  • CharliesAngel1
    CharliesAngel1 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Both you and your wife are inspiration to me! :0) I know it's hard work, and to persevere long enough to lose that much is remarkable. Great job!
  • Cylinda30
    Cylinda30 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of u. :flowerforyou:
  • cynthiaturpin
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose (195 lbs) and have only been here at MFP for a few weeks. Thanks for sharing your story - I wanted to say that you and your wife are an inspiration! Good for you!
  • emperatrix
    emperatrix Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You're an inspiration!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's an AMAZING achievement!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Add pics of before and after sometime. We would love to SEE the difference. Good old fashioned hard work and lifestyle change is key!
  • dmmihelcic
    dmmihelcic Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You really are DA BEAST! I am humbled by your ability to kick *kitten*...
  • Tators
    Tators Posts: 75
    Options
    Standing ovation for you and the wife. What a great blessing, to have a support system to aide you in your lifestyle. Good Job!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is ah-mazing! Congrats on your new body and your new life!
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    Today I type this with a tear in my eye. I never thought I would be able to reach this milestone.First, I would like to thank my wife for all her support. On jan 2010, we set out to get healthy.Together my wife and I have lost 410 or so pounds. From the start, I could not believe I let myself get to 485 as in 2002 I had lost weight before and was down to 225. At that time, I viewed it as a diet and not as the lifestyle change I see it as now. People ask me "how did u do it"? I am not going to bs you it is HARD WORK and only you have the power to CHOOSE AND LOSE! My best advice is to take it ONE DAY AT A TIME and YOU WILL SUCCEED! Check out my pics on profile if you would like to. Thanks to all the support for my MFP and add me if you think I would be able to help you on your journey! Good luck! YOU ARE WORTH IT!

congrats man!!!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    awesome!! congratulations!!
  • jennylee133
    jennylee133 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you and your wife!! And thank you for sharing your inspirational story!
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks for sharing. Great inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!