Myfitnesspal newbies!

Options
Hi All,

I am on a mission to be a healthier me! I have no urge to be SKINNY but I have a strong urge to be STRONG!! Anyone else in this category? Who is ready to get ready for summer!? If so, friend me!! I would love to provide encouragement while receiving it!

Cheers,
LuckySig

Replies

• julie9200
    julie9200 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    count me in!

being skinny is just a plus, but strong, fit and athletic is what I'd really like to be!

add me as a friend :)
  • HealthyNatalie1
    Options
    Totally agree! Feel free to add me!
  • metro_dude
    metro_dude Posts: 2
    Options
    hi all i totally agree.....
  • mygrlz02
    mygrlz02 Posts: 32
    Options
    Same here! I don't have the motivation to work out but really that's what I need to do. Dieting alone will not get me the results I want. I don't crave skinny...i want tone and muscles! Add me and maybe we can motivate each other. =)
  • sdillon15
    sdillon15 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to lose weight for years, being a full time student its hard...anyone else in this boat that can support me and hold me accountable?
  • Jenny_ifer
    Jenny_ifer Posts: 2
    Options
    Good Morning, I totally agree, being skinny is a plus but I would like to be more tone as well! Feel free to add me too. :smile: javascript:add_smiley('smile','post_body')
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log everyday, and exercise at least 5 times a week. Currently on the Insanity programme
  • erinsambitions
    Options
    Hey, any newbies can feel free to add me too, I've been on MFP for over a year and log in everyday- if you want support, I'm around everyday!
  • angeliqueib
    angeliqueib Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I completely agree! I would love to lose a few pounds, but I'm much more interested in gaining some muscle tone and improving my overall health. I'm quite new to this and would love some added support and encouragement! Of course, I'm willing to provide the same :)
  • casi84
    casi84 Posts: 1
    Options
    Id like to get within a healthy BMI, avoid diabetes and high choloesterol that plagues my family, and get in the best shape of my life by my next birthday a year from this tuesday!!!.....im thinking it will require a weight loss of 70 pounds...thats a 3rd grade child..holy jesus.
  • Mrsfullwood
    Mrsfullwood Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Awsome! Good luck to ya!
  • champcpa
    champcpa Posts: 12
    Options
    Good Luck!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Love it! I'm comin to getcha! :wink: