From 485- 199.6 with good ole fashion hard work

Options

Replies

• Suzieqt81
    Suzieqt81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Excellent,congrats on all your hard work...paid off!
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! :)
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    You and your wife look amazing! You look so much happier and younger! That you for sharing, your story is inspiring!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Wow. thank you so much for sharing this! you should be so proud of yourself!
  • rachel264
    rachel264 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow. you look great!
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your success! That is amazing and you are a true inspiration.
  • Kelly50054
    Kelly50054 Posts: 141
    Options
    Fabulous! You are such a motivator!! Keep up the awesome work, both you and your wife!!
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I hope people who are just starting get to see your transformation and realize it's not a "diet"!!
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Congratulations.
  • vwog02
    vwog02 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you and your wife!!! Thanks for being honest about the hard work and for being sefless in sharing you and your wife journey, pics and testimonies. God bless you both richly!!!
  • wendyrvp
    wendyrvp Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you and your wife are. We are about the same age and I have about what you had to lose. It is SUCH a huge thing for me to see that this IS attainable. THANK YOU for sharing your story and pics. Congratulations on a new healthy life together.
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    You have done wonderful!! thats amazing hard work!! :bigsmile:
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    Wow! Absolutely incredible - congratulations on your success! You've earned it!
  • Spamee
    Spamee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    What an Accomplishment! Congratulations!
  • sheenabeenabobeena
    sheenabeenabobeena Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is amazing! Kudos to you and your wife.
  • hanneberries
    hanneberries Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    That is amazing.

CONGRATULATIONS.

Reaching a mark like that is incredible, because it's so uplifting. A number you haven't seen in so long, and then it's there. Right in front of you. I hope you took a picture of your scale. I know I will when I get down to an 8 (in kilos), because I haven't seen an 8 in YEARS.
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Way to go :)
  • Marque74
    Marque74 Posts: 60
    Options
    PHENOMINAL!!!!!"""
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    Way to go and what an inspiration you both are!!!!
  • IMDABOMBthe0wife0DABEAST
    Options
    I am so proud of you. You have reach an ultimate goal that many cannot reach in a life time of work. I have no idea where we would be without each other support, encouragement and love. We started this journey in Jan 2010 with the hopes to make our lives better and to avoid the health issues that our families had succumb to. We have done way more than what we started out to do. This weekend will mark our second Ann of engagement and we dedicated our lives together then and will never look back.

Your loving wife and life health coach!! :smokin:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!