Bodyrock Workouts Work?

Options
Hi! I daily do Bodyrock.tv workouts. I usually do two on one day 2-3 times a week, but other days I do a workout once. Twice a week I do 24 minutes of yoga. So far with Bodyrock.tv, I have gotten much more toned and I believe that I have built some muscle. I'm pretty sure they are enough to lose weight because of the results I have been getting. But at the same time, I don't know whether I should do other things as well. How should I change my diet? Since starting two weeks ago, I have been eating almonds, apples, regular honey nut cheerios, subway veggie sandwich with turkey/without, and for dinner I usually eat salmon or curry and chapathi. The food journal says that I am eating too little. What should I do? How should I change my diet? I haven't really been checking my weight because I always get sad, but the last time I checked it was 130 but that was around a year ago. I'm measuring my weight by how I look like. I really want to make my stomach smaller, and my legs. What should I do?

Replies

• jsuaccounting
    jsuaccounting Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Just currious....did you stick with the BodyRock and have you checked out her new channel yet? Zuzana Light, I think.
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    i just started checking out bodyrock workouts i will look into the zuzana light also, thanks.
  • ltosoni
    ltosoni Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I've been bodyrocking for almost 3 years now and loved it from the beginning, I wasn't happy with the change that took place in November when Zuzana left but have gotten use to the new host and her workouts really kick butt to, but I've been finding alot of repeated moves. I use a blog with every workout that Zuzana did and mix it up between the new and old, I've done a couple of the new ZWOW's but I prefer to do it with an interval timer and love the sandbag which gives an extra burn. It is totally possible to get into great shape just doing BR workouts.

Here's the blog link!
    http://fitness.litealloy.ru/workouts/tags
  • jennmetz
    jennmetz Posts: 20
    Options
    What are your goals? To lose weight, to tone, to gain muscle? Any goal will best be reached with a comprehensive approach that includes a nutritional plan. I don't know Bodyrock - I use home fitness programs that have a day to day and week to week plan for 45 -60 and 90 days. I find they help me with reaching longterm goals , plus they all come with nutritional plans that are key! Friend me and I will help you reach your goals!