Weight Loss Pills

Options
I am currently looking for some diet pills that really work at helping suppress your appetite. I am getting married on June 9th and going on a cruise so I just want a little extra help over these next few weeks that I have. I am not over weight but would like to lose 5 to 10 pounds pretty quickly. Anybody try any good stuff that really works lately???? Please only positive feedback! Thanks

Replies

• kristynkayte
    kristynkayte Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I haven't found a diet pill that works...and i have tried many...but i just started Herbalife and have lost 7 lbs in the first 5 days! I'm doing the Quick Start Kit and so far i'm loving it. And I have a lot of energy!
  • Knightvera
    Knightvera Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your reply Kristy. I was also looking for advice on pills or meal replacements. I just ordered the French Vanilla Herbalife. Based on the reviews on Amazon Herbalife works really well and the flavors are good.
  • christinakeaton
    christinakeaton Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I am going to check it out right now :)
  • christinakeaton
    Options
    Right now I just drink a slim fast shake to replace breakfast and lunch but it is not filling at all. Does the Herbalife shakes make you feel fuller longer?
  • missred417
    missred417 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I like zantrex for quick fixes.. it never stays off but if you need it to fit into a dress, 2/3 weeks before..you should be right where you want to be. Just dont expect to be on those forever! they cant be too healthy.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't it have made more sense to allow yourself adequate time to lose 5 or 10 pounds instead of waiting and doing something stupid to lose it? If you are not even overweight you may as well forget losing weight "quickly". Diet pills do not work, there is really no reason to waste your time.
  • trish407
    trish407 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    If you are not over weight then just eat clean for the next two weeks and then try a body wrap the week of the wedding.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I had success with OxyElite Pro (or Plus I can't remember)
  • christinakeaton
    Options
    Not doing anything stupid, and you can lose weight quicly with some diet pills but it's not something that will help you in the long run. Just a quick little jump start for now :)
  • christinakeaton
    Options
    You know I was reading reviews on the oxy elite the other day and I had forgotten what the name was untill you just reminded me! Thanks