Any 5'4 Ladies out there?

Options
Hi Everyone! I have been on MVP for 10 days now and lost 4lbs so far. I'm 5'4 and currently weigh 137.6lbs (I was 141.6lbs) with a goal weight of 126lbs (9 Stone). Trying to lose weight for a bikini body I am happy with as my last holiday pictures looked horrible. My profile picture is my inspiration, sorry if it offends anyone!

I'm looking for other ladies (or gents) of a similar height with a similar goal weight to help and keep me motivated! Please feel free to add me & share your fitness tips :) x

Replies

• kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    We are basically at the same weight/goal weight/height. I'm 5'4''. My current weight is 132 and I'm looking to get down to 125. Added!
  • Pixie_star1234
    Pixie_star1234 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 5.3' and my goal is 7.1 stone or 99lbs. Ideal!!! I currently weight 123lbs.
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm a lot heavier than you all but I am 5'4.

Welcome to MFP :) Wishing you the best on your journey!

x
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    5'4
    SW153

CW 132

GW 128 with tone arms and at least 4 pack abs by mid summer :happy:
  • lorilynnschisler
    lorilynnschisler Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal is 115. I started at 125 and losing steadily. Tracking food is a MUST!!! Love this site:)
  • Warley_x
    Warley_x Posts: 62
    Options
    So glad there are some of you out there, thank you for responding :)

Has anyone got any tips on how to keep off the weight after? I have lost a stone before and got down to 9stone 3 but slowly put it all back on again. Have you had similar problems? x
  • beckysmithfitness
    beckysmithfitness Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Your goal is the same as mine. I just had a baby 4 months ago and am trying to get down to my goal weight of 125. I"m about 5'4" as well. Here's where I am right now:

SW: 149
    CW: 139
    GW: 125

I'm headed to the beach in early July, so I need all the motivation that I can get to ready for that swimsuit! Can I add you as a friend to keep me honest?
  • Cuddlebug12
    Cuddlebug12 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and I am 160 lbs trying to get down to 130!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and currently 141. I'm struggling to get into the 120's. I'd be happy if I could get to 128 but I just keep losing and gaining the same 5lbs or so over and over. I haven't been able to get below 134 and I've gotten to 135 a few times but can't seem to stay there.
  • Lentz16
    Lentz16 Posts: 26
    Options
    Here! Here! I'm currently 150's and trying to get to 130's.
  • robdowns
    robdowns Posts: 9
    Options
    That Photo is photoshopped, I know because it me :-), seriously good luck in your goals.
  • lenibells
    lenibells Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 (and 3/4!) and currently at 144, my goal is 125. I'm using a Ki Fit/bodybugg and am managing to defy science by losing only 1lb in 3 months . I've been planning to post for ages but keep backing out. I have the added bonus of fighting against my body telling me I need carbs due to my medication for M.E. so any support would be great!
  • KateRepine
    KateRepine Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wellll, pretty close. 5'3 and a very important 3/4" lol! I am at a very high weight of 171 right now. Would love to be in the 140s! Feel free to friend me, I don't have very many :)
  • Warley_x
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal is 115. I started at 125 and losing steadily. Tracking food is a MUST!!! Love this site:)

Yes it is, it's the best diet I've been on because I can track it! Good luck reaching your goal, wish I was your weight now!x
  • dinny_22
    dinny_22 Posts: 2
    Options
    Heya - don't know if my last reply posted! I too am 5.4 would weight about 148lbs and would love to get down to 133lbs - I have a hol too in July which I want to lose weight for - just need to get into the habit of tracking more on MFP!
  • dinny_22
    dinny_22 Posts: 2
    Options
    So glad there are some of you out there, thank you for responding :)

Has anyone got any tips on how to keep off the weight after? I have lost a stone before and got down to 9stone 3 but slowly put it all back on again. Have you had similar problems? x

Hi Warley, I too am 5'4 and would be a bit heavier than you - also looking to lose some weight for a hol in July :)

Considered weightwatchers but figured using MFP is the same really! Just need to get into a habit of tracking!! Also need to get over my fear of the scales haha :)
  • koolgurl84
    koolgurl84 Posts: 35
    Options
    Im 5'4 165 trying to get down to 130 feel free to add me
  • Bunnypen
    Bunnypen Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and want to get down to 130-135. *I like having boobs and a butt *
  • Warley_x
    Options
    Thank You :flowerforyou: Good Luck Tink! Feel free to add me and I will help you on your journey :happy: x
    I'm a lot heavier than you all but I am 5'4.

Welcome to MFP :) Wishing you the best on your journey!

x
  • PinkAndSparkle
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and weigh around 135, but I have a huge frame (as I've been described by doctors and dieticians). I was 125 for a long time, but I was severely under eating. 130 is a good size for me and I'd like to get back there...someday....add me if you'd like! I am into heavy lifting and clean eating at the moment!