QUICK! I need someone to help me NOT talk myself out of goi

TJFreeman
TJFreeman Posts: 96
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
I have been sitting here all day trying to talk myself out of going to my Jazzercise class tonight. I KNOW once I get there and get moving I will be glad I went, but it would be so easy for me to just go home and veg out. I need some motivation QUICK!!:noway:

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    I have been sitting here all day trying to talk myself out of going to my Jazzercise class tonight. I KNOW once I get there and get moving I will be glad I went, but it would be so easy for me to just go home and veg out. I need some motivation QUICK!!:noway:

GO, GO, GO! You'll thank yourself later! :wink: :smile:
  • I am about to talk myself out of a workout too. I'll go if you go...report back later, gater!!
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Just Do it.
  • It's working so far! Thanks! Keep em coming!
  • Well, this may help indirectly. I just found out I have a mild case of diabetes. Doc says if I drop 20 or more, the problem will likely disappear.
    Hope it helps ;-)
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    trust me, you will feel alot better after you go. JUST GO! Don't sit around. Just Go. Listen to your body. It wants you to go..
  • mamacindy81
    mamacindy81 Posts: 649 Member
    I went to bowling league this morning so I got a little exercise this morning but I still need to go out & do at least a 30 min walk.

It's a beautiful Carolina Blue Skies kind of day and I'll kick myself if I don't do it so here I go.

I'm going to also check back later to see you report that you went to your class!
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Just do it! You'll feel better later. I already talked myself out of working out today. I"m sore. I know I'd feel better if I worked out, but I"m worried about hindering now helping. Good luck, hope you go! Don't be like me!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    if I was able to get up at 5am Monday morning with a head ache after drinking a lot of beer the day b4......
    YOU GOTTA DO IT!
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    You need to go because you will regret it later and then want to try and make up for it. Trust me I know.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    You will kick youself tomorrow if you do not get up and go
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    Definitely go!!! you will feel so much better if you do! :flowerforyou:
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Nah, don't go. Of course, if you don't, it means one less person in the class. My guess is in this recession, attendance is probably down anyway, which means financially, the good hardworking folks offering the class are barely scrimping by the way it is. Which means if you don't go, they'll have to cancel the class. Then the other folks going to Jazzercise who are completely dependant on it as their only outlet for social and physical activity now have nowhere else to go. So there's that guilt to deal with. But you know, whatever.. it's probably ok to skip just this once.

:tongue: :tongue: :laugh:

JK....go go go!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    No excuses... just go!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,425 Member
    (......)(.......) Because legs without exercise can look like those.
    (~~) (~~)
    (~) (~)
    <-- -->
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I can just hear your thighs screaming to sweat
    go!!!!
  • OK I'm going, I'm going. Lord knows I would not be able to live with the guilt of putting my Jazzercise people in the unemployment line! Plus, I will just feel better. I will check back later to let you know if my car actually drove me to the class. :wink:
  • wks7777
    wks7777 Posts: 230
    GO girl!!!!U will feel good that u did! If u dont u will regret it! U have to keep pushing to make it to ur goal, the more u dont do what ur supposed to do the longer it will be til u see results and the more likely u will give up! So dont cave and go home and veg! Do ur class so u feel like u accomplished something! U can do it!
  • I felt the same way about my Zumba class last night. I went and was glad that I did! I even had a mild headache before the class! You will like yourself so much better, and if you don't go now it will be TOO easy to miss it again and again and again.....and again!:tongue:
  • I read a little quote one time in one of my fitness mags about working out: You always regret it you DON'T, but you never regret it when you DO!!!
This discussion has been closed.