NSV - jogging

Options
sadira86
sadira86 Posts: 23 Member
yesterday i hit the treadmill for the first time in months. i started trying to work out regularly in the beginning of april (with jillian's 30 day shred) but after that was done i've been slacking a bit. i knew the 30ds had improved my overall endurance but i didn't really think it was that much. well i got on the treadmill and decided to try to jog a bit (the most i've been able to jog/run in the past was a max of 1 minute. well i was able to jog for 5 minutes straight! granted i wasn't going very fast compared to what most people do, but i was able to do it! i actually did it twice (i jogged for 5/walked 5/jogged 5/walked 5). i may actually finally start to like jogging/running!

Replies

• ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Yep it gives you an endurance boost when you do 30 Day Shred. I've noticed a difference in walking speeds and feeling airy and like its hardly work.
  • missmaggiejane
    Options
    That's awesome!! Keep at it!! I have so many friends who lost all of their weight jogging a bit every day. It's such a great work out. I hope I can do the same thing after I'm done with the 30DS. ^_^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!