I'm new and looking for motivators!

Options
Hey all! I’m new to MFP and I’m loving it so far. I have a lot of weight that I’m trying to loose and since I’ve started dieting and exercising, I’ve been doing well. I just started tracking my food and weight on here last week Tuesday and I’ve lost 10lbs since Friday (05/15/12). I’m feeling great and I love going to they gym, but I know that as I go along I’ll needs some great friends to motivate me and keep going.

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years now and we have grown together in more than one way…mostly physically. We both gained a lot of weight and now we’re trying to get healthy and take it off. One of my friends has lost 80lbs and I see how happy she is and I want to feel that way too. I want to have a long healthy life where my weight doesn’t hinder what I can and cannot do. If anyone out there is looking to be a motivator or be motivated, feel free to friend me! I’m going to need as much help as I can get and if I can help people along the way, that’s even better! I love all of the positive feedback I’ve been seeing on the message boards and I can’t wait to hear from all of you :)

Replies

• stephieb186
    stephieb186 Posts: 127
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like :) We are all in this together! You can do this!
  • wifenmotherx3
    wifenmotherx3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    you can add me to if you like! its always nice to have friends on here! =]
  • BNance509
    BNance509 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like we all can use more support! Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I call that the that happy weight... I gained the happy weight. However my 157lbs fiance did not! lmao. Dang him .. and his magical metabolism. Eating all the cake, pie, pasta, rice and bread he wants. And here I am counting calories all day everyday!!

Dont do it to be happy..truely you can be happy at any weight. Do it to be healthy!!

Add me if you like! :-)
  • stegs1983
    stegs1983 Posts: 11
    Options
    Thanks!
  • ralh
    ralh Posts: 14
    Options
    The more support the better and people are great on here.

Add me if you like.

Rebecca x
  • Kalebsmommy424
    Kalebsmommy424 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your 10lbs..feel free to add me if you'd like!