Would Anybody Else Like to B@%#-Slap The MFP Counter?

Options
I mean, seriously! I was on here for over a year, and then we traveled and I forgot ONE DAY -- and now I'm back to a small number. Any suggestions on how to change it? I say do a particular number of days out of the year they've checked in. That's a lot more accurate. Thoughts?:smile:

Replies

• ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I lost mine for the same reason, but it's about consistency so it's fine as it is, IMO.
  • imbanter
    imbanter Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I would say try the tech support forum or the suggestion forum.
  • KMSForLife
    KMSForLife Posts: 605
    Options
    Yes - I was in the same boat - over 200 days and I missed one day. I changed my settings to no longer see the counting. I know what I've done but I felt so bad when that counter started over. My life is better now that I turned it off :)
  • rachelhohenbrink
    rachelhohenbrink Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem I just said screw it I know how long my commitment has been :)
  • Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    All you can do is put a request to have it change BUT if you missed the day for sure and NOT the ticker just started over they will not fix it...it is what it is a daily consistant log in counter. It doesnt allow you to customize it
  • MooMooooo
    MooMooooo Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I feel you.

I never had an impressive number of consecutive days logged - but I'm still curious about my stops and starts.

I *think* I've been here for maybe 5 months? But i only have like 10 days logged or something...

It's a real shame for people who love to see the days rack up - I've seen people get concerned when they are going to go on holidays :(
  • fishtank63
    fishtank63 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    They will fix it for you, I've done this before and gotten the counter reset.

Go under 'Help", then select "Web", and then "Troubleshooting". Select "Contact Us" under that and you can send thier help desk and email. I filled out the missed day and asked them to reset the counter. Two days later, all was well again.

Good luck!
  • jnbud2002
    jnbud2002 Posts: 216
    Options
    Yes - I was in the same boat - over 200 days and I missed one day. I changed my settings to no longer see the counting. I know what I've done but I felt so bad when that counter started over. My life is better now that I turned it off :)

I took mine off too, YOU know how long you've been going!
  • tomwetsel
    tomwetsel Posts: 7
    Options
    Threaten to change diet programs.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I wish they had a graph format. I took a month off when I was studying for orals because I couldn't handle another thing on my plate (oral exams are how we advance to PhD candidacy in the states), and I didn't lose or gain during that time... So I would love to see my weight loss prgress overlaid with my log in graph lol