Trying to get motivated

Options
I have been good so far this week. I am traveling for work and have managed to get in a workout each day so far, but my motivation today is zero. I have done video workouts the last two nights - maybe I should go to the workout room in the hotel - but I feel self conscious as it is two sides glass so anyone walking by can look in.

Replies

• Helen43
    Helen43 Posts: 43
    Options
    Don't worry about people looking in. You can do it. It's hard when you travel. Be proud that you have been so good this week and keep it up.

Great job.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    First off I want to say good job so far, you are doing great!!! Your still motivated, your thinking of what you will do next and I say use the hotel fitness room. Go when most guest are out to dinner if you feel uncomfortable or go with the image that you are a sleek at goal person and work your hardest!! Yes you can do this! Use the treadmill or the eliptical for however long you can make it!! Post us of your success ok???
  • jenlwren
    Options
    Good job...I know how hard it is to get motivated when you are travelling...

One way to look at people staring at you is that you can actually be motivating them....They could be like...i can do that too.....

Keep it up sister!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I have been good so far this week. I am traveling for work and have managed to get in a workout each day so far, but my motivation today is zero. I have done video workouts the last two nights - maybe I should go to the workout room in the hotel - but I feel self conscious as it is two sides glass so anyone walking by can look in.

They're just going to be wishing they had the motivation to workout as they head to the all you can eat buffet. :wink:
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I did go down to the fitness room and do the precor as well as some nautilus weights. Not many people walked by. Went back to the room and did some abs and then went out for a salad.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I did go down to the fitness room and do the precor as well as some nautilus weights. Not many people walked by. Went back to the room and did some abs and then went out for a salad.

SUPER!!! Good job!! You have already lost 5#'s and with what you did tonite and the perservering attitude it won't be long and you will hit goal!!! Good job, now I wish you a peaceful night!!!