FABULOUS!

Options
So I was walking around my office on my break and my coworkers stopped me and asked if I was still loosing weight (we completed a biggest loser contest a month ago and I got 3rd). I said yes I've lost 23 lbs, I'm 200 lbs now (I am also 5'9"). They all stopped and stared and said there is no way in hell I weigh 200. In fact they said I looked like I weigh 160! :) Made my day. More and more people are noticing my weightloss now!! And to top it off my goal was to be under 200 by my birthday on the 12th and I am pretty sure I'll make it!

Replies

• XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    You go girl...
    now let's see some progress pix!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    So Happy for you Leigh! Doesn't it feel good?
  • leighoconnell
    Options
    You go girl...

I'll def have to get some up! I went from a size 18 to a size 12 with those 23 lbs!!
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Congrats that is wonderful:)
  • XFitMojoMom
    Options
    You go girl...

I'll def have to get some up! I went from a size 18 to a size 12 with those 23 lbs!!

:noway: SHUT THE DOOR! Man, you rock.:flowerforyou:
  • leighoconnell
    Options
    You go girl...

Hahaha. I'm tall and loose evenly through my body and have always carried my weight well...gifts from god I tell you! The only downside is I want to get down to a 9 like I was about a year ago, but I know from experience I will be stuck in a 12 for the next 35 lbs. :(
  • XFitMojoMom
    Options
    You go girl...

Hahaha. I'm tall and loose evenly through my body and have always carried my weight well...gifts from god I tell you! The only downside is I want to get down to a 9 like I was about a year ago, but I know from experience I will be stuck in a 12 for the next 35 lbs. :(
    Definitely some good genes :smile:
    I weigh about the same and wear a 16.