Glad to have found a place of understanding.

Options
Hi I'm Angie. I'm a military wife with 5 kids ages 16, 14, 11, 9 and 13mths. I have been back and forth dieting and trying this and that for the past 16 years. My overall goal is to get to 125lbs before we leave Alaska. I'm excited to have been shown a place that I can come to and find the motivation I need to either get me on the treadmill, or out of the kitchen cabinets looking for a snack. I look forward to a great journey with each of you.....Angie

Replies

• AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Welcome Angie

Everyone here is supportive, positive, and always willing to help. So feel free to ask questions and look for help if you need it. Good Luck! Alice
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Welcome Angie! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi Angie and welcome to the greatest site ever.
  • lizzyksm
    Options
    Yay! Welcome...I'm a newbie too :-)
    so far so good...the people here are super nice plus we are all on the same journey so it's awesome to share

welcome:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Welcome Angie, This is such a fabulous site as you can probably tell, I started my journey here Aug 17 2008 and hit goal weight of 150 offfically on July 22 2009. 11 months and 5 days after starting I weighed in at the start of 278 pounds so if I can do it you can do. I hit my goal weight 2 days after my 30th birthday and one week before my 8th wedding anniversary what a reason to celebrate. We are all here for you if you need us we are here. I just recently changed my goal weigh from 150 to 140-143 somewhere in that range.