Unusual request for passing along a request for information

Options
vanillasugar
vanillasugar Posts: 246 Member
Hey everyone,
I would like to preface this by saying I have read the guidelines and I don't believe I am violating any rules, as I am just asking for a page to be shared that has nothing to do with financial requesting, but rather just trying to reach as many people as possible. If I am in violation, please just private message me and I will report the post and have it removed.
I know this is probably highly unusual, but have a request for any who would be willing. I lost my uncle to a motorcycle accident last week. I have created a facebook page asking for public help in finding the driver that killed him. If any of you would be willing to like and/or share this on your own facebook pages, I and my family would so appreciate it. You never know who it may reach that may have information. http://www.facebook.com/JusticeForRodneyRiley

Replies

• auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    My goodness, I'm so sorry for your loss and for the situation you're having to deal with. I will pray for your family and that they find the person responsible. Take care of yourself. :heart:
  • vanillasugar
    Options
    Thanks auroran :flowerforyou:
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Wow! It sounds like a horrible freak accident, but I do hope they find the operator of the truck. He/she may not have even known what happened. Sorry for your loss.
  • vanillasugar
    Options
    skylark, thanks. It was definitely a freak accident and no one believes the driver is even aware that it happened, nor that it caused a fatality. But the police obviously want to find it for the investigation. It is likely that the driver has had to have stop to have it repaired and just isn't aware of the situation, but in the unlikely event that he/she hasn't become aware yet, then there is a still a truck out there with a broken drum that could come off and cause another accident. :cry: