army spouses

are there any army spouses trying to lose weight as well???

Replies

• katiejoycecross
    katiejoycecross Posts: 34 Member
    I am!
  • mpankratz79
    mpankratz79 Posts: 21 Member
    I am...not much else to do here at Fort Irwin, CA. So I workout early early...to beat the heat and then play in the pool the rest of the day.
  • thank god me and my fiance have been together for 7years this june and i always felt really bad cause i use to weight more than him now i feel a little bit better cause we weight the same it seams like i dont see any army spouses that need to really lose weight like theyre all tiny and i mean tiny it makes me feel so bad like i have to be anerix just to feel ok standin next to him at base but he lose me the way i am idk its hard sometimes exspecaly with him over seas im working so hard while he is overseas so itd but kinda a suprise i see him on skype but i think hell be really suprised and i should look and feel better on my wedding day
  • katiejoycecross
    katiejoycecross Posts: 34 Member
    That sounds like a great goal, to lose while he's gone! It'll help the time pass and give you something to focus on.

When we got married my husband and I weighed the same. Sometimes more, sometimes less, depending on the day. But now that I've lost some more I always weigh less than him. It's a nice feeling!

And trust me, army spouses are the same as any other couples! There's all different kinds.