Help me True Blood fans!

Options
Krizzle4Rizzle
Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
I completely missed last season and don't have time to watch it. Can you guys catch me up to speed? Thanks :flowerforyou:

Replies

• MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    :noway:

WHAAA?!

Plane ticket. NH STAT!!!!!!!!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I missed it too. I'm behind like 2 full seasons.
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    I'm sure this is probably blocked at your work (because it is at mine).... at home... google "project free tv".

You should be able to find the whole season there. You may have to choose a couple of links before you find one that is "free" or only requires a dummy sign up to watch. Kind of like streaming torrents. :wink:
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I have hbo on demand and I think all the episodes are on there. I just gots no time. :frown:
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    :noway: you HAVE to watch it, there's no way anyone could tell you it all :ohwell: do you exercise at home? If so watch it then :bigsmile: I just finished rewatching all the seasons and there's so much I forgot from them - a full rewatch is definately recommended!
  • saltyraisins
    saltyraisins Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh.. I think you want to watch! Because... well, mostly because Sookie + Eric HAPPENED. I didn't fully understand... her character just bugs me sometimes. But, you know... Eric. What are you going to do?

You've got time if you've got HBO on demand. Maybe just watch a show a night (or every other night...) you'll catch up.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Ok this is all just preposterous! All of you, including those I don't even know....crowd in a van....TB viewing at my house!
  • seebeachrun
    seebeachrun Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    If you absolutely must spoil the season go to wikipedia. They will have a synopsis of the important events that happened during the season.
  • kbf2107
    kbf2107 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of HBO Go, as well. You can watch from any device: computer, iPod, iPad, phone. I've been watching it from my iPod Touch whenever I go to the gym.
  • cowsstealmythong
    cowsstealmythong Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Its the best season!!! Make time! You WON'T be disappointed. :)
  • cowsstealmythong
    cowsstealmythong Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    :noway: you HAVE to watch it, there's no way anyone could tell you it all :ohwell: do you exercise at home? If so watch it then :bigsmile: I just finished rewatching all the seasons and there's so much I forgot from them - a full rewatch is definately recommended!

I'm doing this as well to be prepared for season 5. :D

Currently on Season 2. I really hate ScaryAnne,.
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I just watched that whole season On Demand to refresh myself for next month. There is SO much freakiness that telling you won't make you feel caught up. I just googled season four summaries for you...I think you could catch up by reading someone giving you play by play of the storylines. I hope I'm not intermingling season three and four but to my recollection, theres:

There's the Bill and the Belfonte chick storyline (ew)
    Witch storyline
    Sookie and Eric storyline
    Sam and his brother storyline
    Jesus and Lafayette trip to Mexico/exploring witchcraft/medium storyline
    Arlene and Rene's baby being creepy storyline
    Jessica/Hoyt/Jason storyline...
    Tara..........
    Wolf drama..............

As I'm typing this out, I think you need to take a day off work, rent the season and catch up in person! Too juicy!
  • andivaclavicek
    Options
    I'm watching on my iPhone right now. :happy:
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I thought the last season was kinda "Meh..." got a little too cheesy for me. But there is too much eye candy not to watch...I mean it's Alexander Skarsgard FFS!!!
  • Lil_MiSsSunshiNe
    Options
    OMG! You HAVE to watch it. It is a must! Someone filling you in on it just is NOT the same! Please, please watch it! So worth the time!