New .. Friends .. Please?

Options
I've been using this app on and off for quite some time, but now I feel the pressure is on since the summer is almost here. With that said, I need to people on here to keep me honest. I'm already down 60 pounds, and I need 40 more to go! Please add me :)

Replies

• cominupmilhouse
    cominupmilhouse Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    First of all, congratulations! 60 lbs is a major achievement!!

I'll be your friend, I could use some guy friends. Keep things nice and diverse.

Adding u!
  • stacey1172
    stacey1172 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Will definitely add you- stay positive. It's always good to remind yourself that you didn't put all of that weight on overnight, so it definitely won't come off overnight :smile: I'll be glad to try and help you through that last 40 any way I can!
  • maidofhonortime
    Options
    Hey! I need more motivation! I fell off the wagon for a while and thought I could 'mind count' the calories. Would love some adds on here to have a network of people working hard. :]
  • pearceda
    pearceda Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I am looking for motivation as well. I am down almost 45 pounds and would like to lose 10-15 more.
  • AliciaNorris81
    AliciaNorris81 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    It is always great to have support and help! Good luck on your journey. If you need support, don't hesitate to ask!
  • fredd500
    fredd500 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Friends are important to give encouragement when we need it and to help us be accountable when we feel like giving in. Well done on your loss so far.

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • juliaamilee
    juliaamilee Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like I am down 50 with 40 more to go. Keep it honest, track everything you do or dont do. You can never see what your really doing if u cant look back and see. I can say I am surprised that I eat our as often as I have been. Because if someone asks me I tell them no. But I do, like 4-5 times over the last 2 weeks. A meal here or there. I didnt realize how often I was, eating out. Until TODAY. LOL when I looked back. sheesh! gota get that under control!
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend!
  • Lspike92
    Lspike92 Posts: 20
    Options
    You're welcome to add me (: I'm trying to get in shape for the summer too.
  • 2befit2
    2befit2 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    great job on your weight loss, you can add me :smile:
  • LeshyMarie
    LeshyMarie Posts: 4
    Options
    I need motivating friends as well. I ended up deleting my old MFP account because it kept messing up on me... but I'm back and ready to go! Motivation HELPS for sure.
  • jesscod
    jesscod Posts: 98
    Options
    I added you! I need more friends too....it really helps to have that extra motivation :)
  • ldoggdo
    ldoggdo Posts: 3
    Options
    You've done great. Do you run? i only saw that because of your name.

I have about 20 pounds to go, i keep gaining weight when i'm injured and depressed. A few years ago i went from 269 - 165 and i've never gone over 200 again. Feel free to add me to your friends.
  • tcbutler
    tcbutler Posts: 146
    Options
    I added you too! I'll do my part to help!
  • sandrajeanisready
    Options
    Hi, Sandy here, very new to MFP, only my 3rd day tracking my food & exercise. I'm looking to shed 60 extra pounds i've been lugging around for several years. New to this whole posting thing too so bare with me! I hope we can inspire each other on this journey!
  • hikergalrm
    hikergalrm Posts: 20
    Options
    Wow, awesome for you, keep up the good work. U can add me:happy:
  • Buel5156
    Buel5156 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am so frustrated to see a .2 drop in my weight over the last week of staying on track with MFP and exercising everyday for at least one hour. I have 20 pounds to take off. What am I doing wrong? I need friends who have been there. HELP!!!!