you're missing out on crack in a jar....

Options

Replies

• CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    sounds good. Maybe I'll have that, and a jar of peanut butter and a jar of jelly and alternate them while watching a movie marathon....bad idea?
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    No, no, no...THIS is crack in a jar, er can!

c399_tactical_canned_bacon.jpg

I have a case of this :) Put up in case of hurricane.
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options

^ ABSOLUTELY THIS!
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    Well, it looks like peanut butter---tastes like graham crackers and butter, toffee, deliciousness mixed in. I guess it's comparable to Biscoff Spread in Britain or something.

If you've flown Delta and know about the cookies they offer--those are Biscoff cookies and absolutely amazing! So yeah, the cookie spread is like that :) mmmm

I am so going to Trader Joe's on the way home from work. You almost lost me at Nutella as I think that it taste horrible; but you had me at "graham crackers and butter, toffee, deliciousness mixed in". I'm not sure how I missed this in Trader Joe's.
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options

^ I'm in love :heart:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Well, it looks like peanut butter---tastes like graham crackers and butter, toffee, deliciousness mixed in. I guess it's comparable to Biscoff Spread in Britain or something.

If you've flown Delta and know about the cookies they offer--those are Biscoff cookies and absolutely amazing! So yeah, the cookie spread is like that :) mmmm

I am so going to Trader Joe's on the way home from work. You almost lost me at Nutella as I think that it taste horrible; but you had me at "graham crackers and butter, toffee, deliciousness mixed in". I'm not sure how I missed this in Trader Joe's.

I don't like nutella either--this stuff--oh my goodness it is soooooo good. you MUST report back with your thoughts. don't forget your waffles...it's crucial!
  • bfitnbfab
    bfitnbfab Posts: 79
    Options
    Sorry I don't do trader joe's because they're owned by Aldi. Just google all the negative stuff about Aldi here in the US.
    Options
    sounds good. Maybe I'll have that, and a jar of peanut butter and a jar of jelly and alternate them while watching a movie marathon....bad idea?

you'd skip the peanut butter..guaranteed--and be pissed off when the cookie butter is gone.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Yes, you read it correctly. Go directly to Trader Joe's, do not pass go, do not collect $200---> and stock up on COOKIE BUTTER. It's better than Nutella by a mile, better than peanut butter by a marathon, and I'm pretty sure it's gotta contain traces of crack in it because I'm addicted.

In all seriousness, at only 90 cals a tbsp it's definitely WORTH IT calorie wise. It's a treat, yes, but the best treat you will ever taste and should absolutely, positively, be a part of EVERYONE'S DIET for a little taste of happiness every day.

If you have impulse control issues then invite a friend over and plan to eat the entire jar---plain, toasted EGGO waffles are essential though so grab a box of those too---or even some graham crackers. YUMMY!

I don't have a Trader Joes!!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

Send me some? Please?? Pretty pretty please?

Edited to add I found the link on the previous page. http://www.amazon.com/Trader-Joes-Speculoos-Cookie-Butter/dp/B006KK4GUO Yay!!
    Options
    Sorry I don't do trader joe's because they're owned by Aldi. Just google all the negative stuff about Aldi here in the US.

i say OH -TO-THE-WELL...trader joe's is the most amazing store EVA! haha. okay, rather ignorant and shortsighted but in my eyes TJs can do no evil.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I prefer my crack the old fashioned way...
    :laugh:

I'll definitely check it out OP. Thanks for the suggestion!
  • NMJosephs
    NMJosephs Posts: 185
    Options
    No Trader Joe's near me. Dang.

Seeing the Packers shirt, there is a Trader Joe's in Madison...
  • DEEDLYNN
    DEEDLYNN Posts: 235 Member
    Options

i say OH -TO-THE-WELL...trader joe's is the most amazing store EVA! haha. okay, rather ignorant and shortsighted but in my eyes TJs can do no evil.

I'm with you. I love my Trader Joes. However...I didn't see this item this weekend. I got hooked at the Cocoa Almond Spread. ***THUD****
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    what does the sugar content look like? i won't touch nutella because it simply isn't healthy.... i compare it to cocoa pebbles!

healthy or not--it's DAMN GOOD. I have to get my sugar from something and I'd rather it be cookie butter than ANYTHING else :) hehe.

lol... i say that and then make a big batch of chocolate chip cookie dough to snack on... what's up with that? :blushing:
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Cookie Butter is less than 1g of protein :sad:

I can't really fill my macros the way I can with Natural PB
  • courtclink
    courtclink Posts: 7
    Options
    Speculoos cookies (and cookie butter) are the best! My mom will sometimes send me the real deal from Belgium, but it's good to know good old Trader Joe's has some.
  • EuphonyChloeH
    EuphonyChloeH Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Agreed! I've got a jar at home and I'll have a spoonful after work when I get a sugar craving. It's the best 90 calories in a spoon around!
  • Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Options

^ This. TJ's is the best store EVER.

The cookie butter is amazing, and they put the same crack in their Pumpkin Ice Cream come fall. *kitten*...delicous evil *kitten*!!! : )
  • bricktowngal
    bricktowngal Posts: 206
    Options
    hmmm gotta get me some :happy:
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options

Yeah, this