you're missing out on crack in a jar....

Options
13»

Replies

• thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Best part is-no dishes! A jar and your finger is all your need! :)
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Sooo...only 15 calories less (per tbsp) than peanut butter. I've never been on the nutella bandwagon, peanut butter wins every time. I'll stick with my peanut butter, banana, and cinnamon toast in the morning for the extra 30 calories for the full 2 tbsp serving.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Yes, the stuff is GREAT!! I ordered my Speculoos online at Amazon... even though I ended up paying double. Trader Joe's isn't nearby unfortunately. But Publix carries Biscoff (nearly the same as Speculoos but doesn't have the same gingerbread-y thing going on... but still great!) and we got some of that a few days ago. Half the cost simply because of no shipping.

GET THIS STUFF NOW!! :heart: :heart:

ETA: My fave way to eat this stuff: Frozen multigrain waffle, 2 Tbsp of Americone Dream or a decent vanilla ice-cream, 1 Tbsp cookie butter, dash of cinnamon... perfect!!
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    Well, it looks like peanut butter---tastes like graham crackers and butter, toffee, deliciousness mixed in. I guess it's comparable to Biscoff Spread in Britain or something.

If you've flown Delta and know about the cookies they offer--those are Biscoff cookies and absolutely amazing! So yeah, the cookie spread is like that :) mmmm

I am so going to Trader Joe's on the way home from work. You almost lost me at Nutella as I think that it taste horrible; but you had me at "graham crackers and butter, toffee, deliciousness mixed in". I'm not sure how I missed this in Trader Joe's.

I don't like nutella either--this stuff--oh my goodness it is soooooo good. you MUST report back with your thoughts. don't forget your waffles...it's crucial!

Will do. I love Trader Joe's Frozen Gluten Free waffles; even though I don't have Celiac disease, these are just freakin' awesome!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Yes, the stuff is GREAT!! I ordered my Speculoos online at Amazon... even though I ended up paying double. Trader Joe's isn't nearby unfortunately. But Publix carries Biscoff (nearly the same as Speculoos but doesn't have the same gingerbread-y thing going on... but still great!) and we got some of that a few days ago. Half the cost simply because of no shipping.

ETA: My fave way to eat this stuff: Frozen multigrain waffle, 2 Tbsp of Americone Dream or a decent vanilla ice-cream, 1 Tbsp cookie butter, dash of cinnamon... perfect!!

holy *kitten*...you know how to do it! :)
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options

holy *kitten*...you know how to do it! :)

Yes, and I've yet to find a better way to eat this stuff!! Outside of a finger in the jar & the waffle & ice-cream... and do not skip the cinnamon :)
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    No, no, no...THIS is crack in a jar, er can!

c399_tactical_canned_bacon.jpg

^ I'm in love :heart:

does it spread well on bacon... because I love bacon.. ? <3
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    o *kitten* me that sounds good. i wish there was a trader joe's by me..
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Since Nutella is disgusting, I'll say NO.
    Options

considering it tastes nothing like nutella--bad move.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options

Well, you said it tastes better than Nutella. If someone said something tasted better than a pile of crap, I wouldn't be jumping up a down. I'd be more like, enjoy that "better than crap" thing. LOL.
  • Smilejoelle1
    Smilejoelle1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the LOL!
    Options

Well, you said it tastes better than Nutella. If someone said something tasted better than a pile of crap, I wouldn't be jumping up a down. I'd be more like, enjoy that "better than crap" thing. LOL.

point taken but the thing with Nutella is that the vast majority of people think it's like HOLY *kitten* GOOD. (i don't but still)...so I was making the comparison to emphasize the goodness that is COOKIE BUTTER (NOM NOM NOM). I don't think most people say a pile of crap tastes good. It also tastes nothing like peanut butter---the comparison is mostly that it's a spread and similar in consistency...youd use it in much the same way I suppose.
  • FireballStrike
    FireballStrike Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    This sounds *exactly* what I've been looking for in my crack diversification program! Field Trip!
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Well, it looks like peanut butter---tastes like graham crackers and butter, toffee, deliciousness mixed in. I guess it's comparable to Biscoff Spread in Britain or something.

If you've flown Delta and know about the cookies they offer--those are Biscoff cookies and absolutely amazing! So yeah, the cookie spread is like that :) mmmm

i hate the **** out of those Biscoff cookies on my vacation!! hahaha
  • Deedsie
    Deedsie Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I use it instead of PB on my daughter's PB&J sandwiches because they cannot have PB at pre-school (please note that my daughter is pancreatic insufficient and therefore is on a high fat, high protein diet.)
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    I went to Trader Joe's and bought the Cookie Butter and some Wheat-Free Frozen Waffles. I spread the Cookie Butter on the toasted waffle and took a bite..., :love: :heart: :love: both the Cookie Butter and I melted away into total bliss.

Thank you OP for this thread! :drinker:
    Options
    I went to Trader Joe's and bought the Cookie Butter and some Wheat-Free Frozen Waffles. I spread the Cookie Butter on the toasted waffle and took a bite..., :love: :heart: :love: both the Cookie Butter and I melted away into total bliss.

Thank you OP for this thread! :drinker:

you are sooo welcome. I knew you'd LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Soooooo tasty. I want some now!
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Now that I've looked this up on Amazon it keeps popping up in the ad on the right side of my page. ARG! :smile: