1st Full Week TEAM FIT in October!

Options

Replies

• jadelynn
    Options
    Wednesday Totals: 9 cups of water! woo hoo!
    no exercise =( still not feeling super up to it. i'm going to head to bed early tonight and hopefully can do LOTS of exercise tomorrow!
    went over my calories by 100, not TOO bad I guess.
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Wednesday I had 10 cups of water and 35 minutes of exercise. AND - I left 200 calories on the table (to make up for yesterday)!!!

I've heard (can't remember where) that our body's metabolism and calorie burning is kind of like a rolling average over about 3 days. So if you go over for a day or two, and then make up for it the next day - you should continue to lose weight. Have any of you ever heard this? I don't know if it's true, and I definitely don't test it, but on the rare occasions that I can make up for bad days, I like to think it's true. Even if it's false hope...it's motivation! :laugh:
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't get in my exercise today, but did drink my 8 cups of water today, and did okay with my calories (went a little bit over :ohwell: ) It is going to be a change for me for a while as I just started working at home. I'm excited about working at home, but I don't know when I'll get a chance to work out for a while until I get used to my schedule. I will just try to stay within my calories and drink all of my water.
    Keep up the good work everyone!! :smile:
  • amm114
    amm114 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wednesday total: 50 minutes of cardio, 6 glasses of water.

Tomorrow is my other exercise day off this week.

Anyone got any suggestions for low-calorie, FILLING "munchy" foods?
  • jadelynn
    Options
    Good Morning Team!!! =) It's such a dreary day outside, but I'm not going to let that ruin my attitude! I dropped another pound yesterday! So I'm finally almost back to where I was before I got sick! WOO! =)
    I'll be happy to be down a total of 3 pounds by tomorrow. (1 lb to go). Hopefully my next weeks will be more successful since I won't be sick anymore.

Get my hair done today. That all perks me up! And my roommate and I are going to buy a fish..LOL! Spruse up our college apartment a little bit. Anyone know an easy kind of fish to take care of? I've been told that Beta's are easy??

Good luck today!
  • DownSizin
    DownSizin Posts: 150
    Options
    Good morning! It is HOT & STEAMY in Houston this morning...ugh! I hope the weather man is right and we get that cool front in Sunday. I'm ready for cool weather!!! :wink:

jadelynn - Betas are super easy fish. Just feed them once a day and don't put any other fish in the tank/bowl with them. We had one for over 2 years.

Wednesday:
    8 glasses water
    45 minutes exercise
    went over a bit on the calories - fast food got me again - - I just didn't want another salad. :ohwell:

I'll try harder today. :smile:

Good luck, all. Have a great day! :flowerforyou:
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Mon- 60 mins exercise/ 8 glasses of water
    Tues- 60 mins exercise/ 8 glasses of water
    Wed- 30 mins exercise/ 8 glasses of water (i wasnt feeling good)
    Today- I will be doing 60 mins of exercise and 8 glasses of water.
    Good lyck team with the rest of the week!! :):glasses:
  • kholmes
    kholmes Posts: 214
    Options
    Good morning

Wed water total was 13 glasses
    Thursday - I did 45 min of Burn Intervals this morning - WOW
    will check in later with my water in take and I am hoping to go for a walk at lunch

amm114 - don't know what you have as low cal for your count but I have an apple and 2 tbs peanut butter and it really fills me up. Depending on what your PB type is this can be low calorie. I also like to munch on veggies but depending on what I have for lunch this does not necessarily hold me over. If you add a slice of cheese to the veggies they do hold me up longer. I am boring with my snacks - sorry

Keep moving everyone. Tomorrow is check in.:wink:
  • everyday
    everyday Posts: 127
    Options
    Hello everyone :smile:

My Wed totals

W/O 40 mins- bike
    Water 12 glasses- 96 oz.

Today is my weigh in day... I am down 5.5 lbs :smile:

amm114 How about 1/2 diced apple w/ 1/2 cup yogurt, you can add a few walnuts on top and freezes for a few minutes. Some times, I crunch a Nature Valley Granola bar with- Yummy!!

Another 1/2 cup refried beans, 2 TBS salsa and 1 broken taco shell you can add, lettuce tomato, onion a bit of cheese or sour cream, depending on your calorie allowance.
  • tabby25
    tabby25 Posts: 30
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been on. I have been sick since Saturday. So I haven't been able to exercise but able to drink water.

Saturday: 8 glasses
    Sunday: 8 glasses
    Monday: 10 glasses
    Tuesday: 12 glasses
    Wednesday: 10 glasses

Will check in later for today's water intake.
    Hope everyone is feeling great and doing great.
  • amm114
    amm114 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thank you, kholmes and everyday for the snack suggestions! I will try those when I get the mid-afternoon munchies like I always do!! :tongue: And congrats to everyday on your 5.5 lbs loss!!

I have to admit, I am a bit nervous for check-in tomorrow... it's my first check-in EVER and I'm afraid I won't have lost anything. :frown:
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    So today I drank 7cups of water and worked out for 20 minutes
  • lmr9
    Options
    Hello everyone :smile:

My Wed totals

W/O 40 mins- bike
    Water 12 glasses- 96 oz.

Today is my weigh in day... I am down 5.5 lbs :smile:

amm114 How about 1/2 diced apple w/ 1/2 cup yogurt, you can add a few walnuts on top and freezes for a few minutes. Some times, I crunch a Nature Valley Granola bar with- Yummy!!

Another 1/2 cup refried beans, 2 TBS salsa and 1 broken taco shell you can add, lettuce tomato, onion a bit of cheese or sour cream, depending on your calorie allowance.

Down 5.5 pounds!!! Way to go!!!
  • lyla29
    Options
    Well, I didn't work out at all again today, but I did drink all my 8 cups of water. Still getting used to a work schedule at home. Hopefully I will work out again next week (the weekends are my days off).

Way to go everyone :smile:
  • lmr9
    Options
    10 cups of water today, but no exercise. I also went over my calories today by 350. BOO!!! :grumble: Tomorrow's weigh in day...YIKES!!!
  • tabby25
    tabby25 Posts: 30
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAM FIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

water intake for Thursady: 9 glasses

Weigh IN: I LOST 3 lbs. I am so excited to lose that amount since I was sick. How did everyone else do this week?
  • lmr9
    Options
    Whoop Whoop!!! I lost 3 pounds this week!!! Yessssssssss!!! *happy dance* :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Happy Friday...and let's all keep up the hard work over the weekend!!
  • lyla29
    Options
    I am down 1 pound yea!!!
    tabby25 and lmr9 - 3 lbs way to go!!!
    Have a great weekend and keep up the good work :smile:
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    good morning team!!! TGIF!!!! :laugh: I haven't weighed myself yet, i always do that on Sunday, but I got in all 8 glases of water monday through yesterday. and i will get in 8 glassed today as well. i love water so its easy to get 8 glasses. Also i exercised for 60 mins monday tuesday and thursday and 20 mins on wednesday. i'm going to hopefully get in 40 mins today. i have a funeral to attend later so that might put a damper on the rest of my exercise. we will see though. good job everyone for losing weight! i hope my scale does me good on Sunday!! :laugh: :flowerforyou: :love: :tongue: Have a fantastic Friday everyone!
  • jadelynn
    Options
    HAPPY WEIGH IN DAY EVERYONE!!!!
    I am down 1.5 pounds! WOO! I will take this over ANYTHING considering it's about time i got off that damn plateau!! :wink:
    I hope everyone is seeing the results they are looking for! Again, I only have had two people tell me they want the spreadsheet sent to them, so if anyone else does let me know please!! It's really neat to see it all!