NSV ---- Losing a whole pants size!!!

Options
cookieibuck
cookieibuck Posts: 21 Member
What a wonderful feeling it was to go into my closet and find that I have outgrown or downsized my Jeans!!!! My favorite pants are tooooo BIG!!! Luckily, I had a pair in there for work that I haven't worn in years (yes, I never got rid of them)..... And they fit absolutely wonderful!! Thank you MYFITNESSPAL !!!!

Replies

• LHudson53
    LHudson53 Posts: 126
    Options
    YAY!!! :happy:
  • womaninashoe6
    Options
    Woo Hoo!! I can relate. I didn't think I would be so excited to not have any shorts that fit for the summer. I also just got back into my wedding ring!!
  • cookieibuck
    Options
    Woo Hoo!! I can relate. I didn't think I would be so excited to not have any shorts that fit for the summer. I also just got back into my wedding ring!!

I never thought about that.... That is great... I will have to keep tabs on mine.. and hopefully be putting my other band back on!!
  • Kalebs8mom
    Kalebs8mom Posts: 42
    Options
    Yay --- that is wonderful!!! It is always wonderful to hang onto clothes. I have a whole closet full that is just waiting for me. Everyone will think I will have bought a new wardrobe. Great job!!!!!!!
  • DaSavedSinner
    DaSavedSinner Posts: 211 Member
    Options

I never thought about that.... That is great... I will have to keep tabs on mine.. and hopefully be putting my other band back on!!

I have out....um IN grown 4 wedding bands....I just by cheap ones now so I can wear without spending alot and them falling off....Time for a 5th too....having to wear it on a chain.
  • jensenkm2
    jensenkm2 Posts: 55
    Options
    I had my first NSV today too!! Down to a pair of shorts I havent worn in two summers... two sizes smaller. Yippy for MFP!!
  • cookieibuck
    Options
    That is Great!!!! My friend asked if I was going to be able to wear my original band!!! I cannot wait for it to happen!!!!

I have out....um IN grown 4 wedding bands....I just by cheap ones now so I can wear without spending alot and them falling off....Time for a 5th too....having to wear it on a chain.
  • cookieibuck
    Options
    I had my first NSV today too!! Down to a pair of shorts I havent worn in two summers... two sizes smaller. Yippy for MFP!!

What a great Job!!! I am hoping by the end of summer to have gone 2 sizes!!! And Thanks!!!!
  • cookieibuck
    Options

Great Job!!!!! I am feeling soo much better and my clothes are sooo tight...
  • Jazzberry91
    Jazzberry91 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    great job!! I am almost down a full pants size :) Cannot wait til I completely move down :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!