New Dress!!!!

Options
About a month ago, I went shopping and found this really cute dress at my favorite store. I had already lost a few pounds but still felt like I should try the 12. It was huge (my first accomplishment since I've almost always been a solid 12). Sadly enough, they didn't have the 10 in the black and white pattern I loved but I decided to try it on in bright blue just for kicks. It fit fine but looked a little snug for me to feel like it looked good. So I passed... :sad:

Last night, I found out the dress was half off online in denim. I LOVE a sale!! So, I went back to the store to try it in the denim version instead of the original black and white. I walked into the store to look for it and see a whole rack of the original black and white dress. I was super excited to find it in a 10 especially since they didn't even have it last time! I tried it on and it fit perfectly, it was actually almost a little too big. I literally almost cried, I was so excited! :happy:

The thing is, several people have told me how skinny I've gotten and although I can see the difference in my clothes, I haven't really been able to see it in the mirror. I SAW IT TONIGHT!!! Needless to say, I bought it in the 10 and can't wait to show it off tomorrow.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!