Aloha!! I just signed up...

Options
Ok, so I decided that my bum will be in that pair of jeans in 2 months :wink: .... so I joined up to what sounds like a great, supportive and interactive site and hope to get the most out of it! Good luck to all begginers like me..."Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. Thomas Jefferson" and to those who have already been going for a while: dont give up and remember, "Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. Rober Collier" :laugh: Won't get too inspirational, but good luck!!:smile::flowerforyou:

Replies

• xDaBomx
    xDaBomx Posts: 4
    Options
    Ok, so I decided that my bum will be in that pair of jeans in 2 months :wink: .... so I joined up to what sounds like a great, supportive and interactive site and hope to get the most out of it! Good luck to all begginers like me..."Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. Thomas Jefferson" and to those who have already been going for a while: dont give up and remember, "Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. Rober Collier" :laugh: Won't get too inspirational, but good luck!!:smile::flowerforyou:
  • xmimikinsx
    xmimikinsx Posts: 191
    Options
    Wow good quotes...thanks and good luck to you. :wink:
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Thanks--I needed that inspiration today!

Sounds like you're well on your way to achieving your goals. :bigsmile:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome!
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP, hope your bum fits just where you want it to. :devil: