In Need of Friends and Support

Options
Hey Gals and Guys,
Looking for some need friends that I can help and will help me get through this 'Lifestyle Change". Add me. Introduce yourself tell me where you're from and tell me about your goals!!

Replies

• Hevans1012
    Hevans1012 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from NC. I just started last Thursday and so far so good, I've lost 3 lbs so far. It's hard, especially when there's a meeting with huge muffins calling your name! My goal is to be able to wear a bathing suit with no shame, enjoy walking around the lake with my husband and to feel better about myself. Feel free to add me!
  • wjharris10
    wjharris10 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm Whitney! I've been on myfitnesspal for a while but I am fairly new to the online site (only use the app on my phone) so I've had the same ONE friend for months lol I would love to help you (and vice versa) in this lifestyle change! It truly is awesome! I lost 50lbs back in 2010 then kind of stopped. Now I'm trying to continue with my last 20 or so:)
  • rmyers22
    rmyers22 Posts: 6
    Options
    i love you goal !!!! Good luck !!!!
  • rmyers22
    Options
    50 lbs!!!! I'm trying to learn your secrects lmao Lets do this thing !!!
  • kwdetroit
    kwdetroit Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kassi, I too am in need of friends and support in my new adventure to lose some weight and become a healthier person. My goals are to lose at least 20lbs this summer and be confident wearing all my clothes (including those skimpy summer bikinis!) I've started three days ago and have lost 1.5 lbs so far :)
  • emha705
    emha705 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi All! I'm Emily - looking to find some people to support and for support in my goals as well. I joined back in February and have used this site on and off with varying degrees of success (actually have been successful when I use it), but am lacking motivation and a group environment. Feel free to add me!
  • bigfatmommy4
    Options
    Hi Linda here!!! Hamilton Ont!!
    4 kids
    add me
  • ebeans887
    ebeans887 Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi there everyone!
    I am Erin and I am trying to lose at least 70 pounds! I know it is a lot of weight but I am already seeing a change after just 3 days of really trying to succeed! I can't wait until the day I can share my success story! I love lots of support so add me if you would like!
  • wjharris10
    wjharris10 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I can totally agree with that! I am VERY succesful when I actually USE it! I've had this app on my phone for months but it wasn't until the last 3 weeks that I started to use it CONSISTENTLY & it has bene awesome! I am looking for friends just like everyone else for support, etc so please add me:) GOOD LUCK!
  • arwenselvenlight
    Options
    Hey everyone! I have been in MFP for almost a month now. I'm originally from Long Beach ,California. But Ive been here in Salt Lake city, for about 7 years now and I love it!. So if you need a good supportive friend who logs in every day; are in Cali or Utah or from where ever! Please feel free to add ME!

The more friends in a support group the better & Merrier!
  • jadamuriel76
    jadamuriel76 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from NY but live in Atlanta. My goal is to lose about 5-10 lbs and then maintain. I had a big weight loss about two years ago but a few months back I gained about 10 lbs after starting a birth control shot. Good Luck with your goal...I've sent a friend request. Feel free to add me!
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    :wink: Hi everyone! I'm working on 30 lbs to lose. My main goal to lose, be fit & healthy is for ME. My health is #1 and of course to feel & look good! I've been struggling but will NOT give up and continue my lifestyle change. I LOVE MFP!! Please add me, let's all do this together!
  • rmyers22
    Options
    Nice to meet you Erin,Linda,Emily, and Kassi. We all can make the changes we want we can just keep each other motivated!!!!
  • rmyers22
    Options
    @jadamuriel76 YESSS the birth control is where most if not all of my recent weight gain has came from