From 485- 199.6 with good ole fashion hard work

Options
12346»

Replies

• smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Truly an inspiration! A tremendous weight loss, I applaud you and your wife on the hard work and dedication :)
    you are amazing:)
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you. You have reach an ultimate goal that many cannot reach in a life time of work. I have no idea where we would be without each other support, encouragement and love. We started this journey in Jan 2010 with the hopes to make our lives better and to avoid the health issues that our families had succumb to. We have done way more than what we started out to do. This weekend will mark our second Ann of engagement and we dedicated our lives together then and will never look back.

Your loving wife and life health coach!! :smokin:

This makes me teary ! This is what life is all about . unconditional love and support . YOU GUYS ROCK !!
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    you are an inspiration to everyone. Congratulations. How long did it take you to lose that much weight? Did you have surgery to lose the excess loose skin? Did you follow any special eating program like low carb? Would love for you to post before pictures if possible.
  • triinityz
    triinityz Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for both of you and very happy we are friends on MFP. You are both people I look up to and when I get impatient, or down I see your comments on the feed and posts and it always makes me move forward. Congrats to both of you! :heart:
  • tlc12078
    tlc12078 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    That is really amazing.... And very inspiring. thank you for sharing.
  • LMSCROGG
    LMSCROGG Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Well done.
  • TundraTed
    TundraTed Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. Congratulations to both of you! Be Proud!
  • james_macneil
    james_macneil Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!!!!! you've done an amazing job!! I was at 330 and said its enough! in between then and now I've had a lot of "fall off the wagon" moments but I feel so attracted to eating well now and can see how much of a difference it makes in my training.
  • jjsjrs
    jjsjrs Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thank You for sharing. I love stories like yours.
  • cmayfield3
    cmayfield3 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Two and a half years of dedication and hard work and look at you guys. What an incredible, moving, motivating story. Thank you both for sharing. I won't even hold the fact that you're Cubs fans against you. ;)
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    You ARE the beast. Awesome work!
  • IMDABEAST
    IMDABEAST Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys for all your kind words and support!
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    that is truly inspirational. congratulations to you and your wife!
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You are a totally different person.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    that is outstanding well done
  • temp666777
    temp666777 Posts: 169
    Options
    What an inspiration !!!!!!!!

Thank you for your achievement. People like you make the world worth living in. Awesome.

To make the last few pounds very easy may I strongly recommend the book "Life without Bread" by Dr. Lutz, you will like it if you have not read it already.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!