Hello, I need help!

Options
I'm having trouble getting it to click, you know , when it clicks ,your in the zone. You start lossing, felling good about yourself,nothing is holding you down, your focused. You think, I'am really going to do this, this time. I hope, I pray. help!

Replies

• vdpal
    vdpal Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Don't say I hope, say I will. You can do it. You have to set your mind to it and stay focused. Change I can and I hope to 'I WILL.' GOODLUCK!! Determination and dedication is the key!!!!!!!!
  • mhayes13
    mhayes13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    To make it "click" you are going to have to want it. By coming to MFP you are showing a commitment which is a great start. I recommend planning your day (exercise and meals) ahead of time so it becomes part of your routine. Keep in mind this is not a sprint so while you want mini goals for weight loss milestones the focus should be on getting healthy and feeling better – loosing the weight will come over time. There will be weeks you don’t loose (or even gain) push through those weeks knowing you are doing the right thing. The other key will be to eliminate excuses when it comes to skipping workouts or eating poorly. Lastly I recommend hooking up with a few friends on MFP to help push each other more directly.

Stay committed and you will see results.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome, start by setting some mini goals, I find that they help me a lot.