No more trouble zone (Can I see some results?)

Options
TheFitHooker
TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
I'm interested in starting the no more trouble zone dvd, but I'm curious of results. Anyone care to share their results before and afters?

Replies

• sche1amy
    sche1amy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I would be interested also. I have the dvd but have yet to check it out :(
  • Montoothegreat
    Options
    Hi,

I've started no more trouble zones on 5/1 and planning to do it entire month usin 3 lbs weights.
    I have tried all of Jillians DVDs and this is my fav. I don't like much cardio but love strenght training.
  • FHL03
    FHL03 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This video is awesome! I had done it last year for a couple of months only 2 days a week though. I was definately seeing toner belly and all over. I know if I had done it 5 days i would def see more results. I used 3 pound weights and as it got easier you can go up a pound at a time.
  • enreaves
    enreaves Posts: 2
    Options
    great job!
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm in a hurry so can't post a 'before' picture, but put it this way.....I was a hell of a lot bigger than I am in my current profile picture. I love love love NMTZ, I alternate it with BFBM and have gotten great results. I moved up to 5lb weights a while ago and can really feel the difference. I hate the days I have to do BFBM instead of NMTZ, I dread them lol.
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Now, my profile pic is set to before and after. Not all down to NMTZ though, calorie deficit and BFBM and 30DS too.
  • lizgov
    lizgov Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Am thinking of starting this tomorrow.

Looking for an effective DVD to make me more bikini ready, basically from navel down (tum,butt,saddlebags etc)
    Does anyone think I could make a difference using NMTZ 4 days a week? I will be doing kettelebells/TRX the other 3 days.
    I have 30DS/6 week 6 pack and killer buns and thighs.

I have 5 weeks before holiday.
    Which would be best do you think?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!