Favorite perfume/aftershave

Options
1969ned
1969ned Posts: 219
for me its chanel coco perfume and calvin klein obsession aftershave - gorgeous!

Replies

• Alisi1234
    Alisi1234 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    d&g light blue
  • Jb8885
    Jb8885 Posts: 126
    Options
    ralph lauren blue
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I like tons of different perfume.
    Currently wearing Armani Acqua di Gioia and Marc Jacobs Rain
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Currently using Viva La Juicy and Ange Ou Demon Le Secret By Givenchy .
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    The Stella McCartney Perfume. Love it.
  • KourtneyP83
    KourtneyP83 Posts: 319
    Options
    I use Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon...it's the only scent I can handle!
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Womens': "Daisy" by Marc Jacobs, "Euphoria" by Calvin Klein, "Be delicious" (Green apple) by DKNY are some of my favs right now.

Mens': Perry Ellis (can't remember which brand but it's one of the newest) and any Calvin Klein.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Harajuku Lovers Baby. Such a nice, powdery smell. I also like the Marc Jacobs' Daisy perfume. My boyfriend wears an Old Spice cologne, I don't know which one, but it smells really good and it's not overpowering.
  • Royaltvii
    Royaltvii Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I totally wnt to hear this one..I can never find one I can handle or i like...except the people walking past me; I am to shy to ask what perfume they are wearing...when I was young I like Jovan white musk.
  • jayne_mel
    jayne_mel Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Currently alternating between Vera Wang- Princess, Chanel- Chance and Dior J'adore
  • KRFinLeth
    KRFinLeth Posts: 22
    Options
    Miss Dior Cherie
  • temp666777
    temp666777 Posts: 169
    Options
    Male ... Egoiste Platinum

Women .. Guerlain Shalimar

It's worth noting that all modern perfumes, say since about the 60s, are crap. They're all just made poorly and synthetically. From the great days of Professor Guerlain and so on, it has been straight downhill.
  • gwmedicgod
    gwmedicgod Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    right now for me.. either calvin cline's escape or "Pi" by Gevenchy....but could use some suggestions for a new colonge to wear...
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    Male ... Egoiste Platinum

Women .. Guerlain Shalimar

It's worth noting that all modern perfumes, say since about the 60s, are crap. They're all just made poorly and synthetically. From the great days of Professor Guerlain and so on, it has been straight downhill.

I have to agree! Chanel and Dior are still making quality perfume, I would even say D&G. Givenchy still has it too. But all of the others are just not quite what perfume used to be.
  • glengiles
    glengiles Posts: 147
    Options
    I'm a Hugo Boss kinda guy.
  • pixiesteph
    pixiesteph Posts: 17
    Options
    something about sofia by benefit without a doubt!
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret Bombshell and Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon.
    The Bombshell smells like Axe haha :)
  • lizzynewm
    lizzynewm Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    chance by chanel and daisy by marc jacobs are my all time favorites. i switch them off every year, haha.
  • staceykay104
    staceykay104 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Coco Chanel Mademoiselle. I've never spent so much to smell good, but two birthdays ago I went into Ulta just to smell their perfumes. It was amazing so I splurged. Now my boyfriend gets it for me as a present when he can't think of anything else. I've decided it's my scent, and I've stopped buying smelly stuff from everywhere else.
  • nakedsun
    nakedsun Posts: 115
    Options
    she WOOD - Golden Light Wood. God I love it and am so sad I don't own it. I keep getting samples of it and am rewarding myself when I lose weight with it.