Frustrated....

Options
So, I wonder if anyone else has experienced this...
I have been on MyFitnessPal for about a month now, tracking everyday, exercising 4 times a week.
Although I have a desk job, I am eating 1280 calories a day. Ya, I know doesn't seem like much! So I have been eating back the calories I burn when I exercise...ie: 350 calories on the eliptical.
I am working SO hard, and have seriously changed my eating habits.
However,
I have NOT lost a SINGLE POUND!! :(:(
When I see all the other posts from you guys saying you lost weight so fast at the beginning, I cannot help but be envious....

Is anyone else experiencing this frustration??

I am literally spending 2 hrs in the gym per sessions, going 4 times a week. I feel HEALTHIER for sure, but not losing a thing!

Any advice from all of you successful members?
I am certainly starting to feel discouraged...

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    If you opened your diary, people might be able to help you...
  • mommyffrog
    mommyffrog Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    If you are seriously working out that much at the gym, maybe you are burning fat and building muscle...which weighs more than fat. Are you noticing a difference in your measurements???
  • bampitt
    bampitt Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm going through the same thing.

I'm a little different. I've started and fallen off the wagon many times and I'm back with a really good start.

I've been at this three weeks and dropped a few pounds the first week and a half. But, for the past week and a half, I haven't lost a pound. Not even an ounce.

I researched things and upped my calories yesterday doing the TDEE thing so we will see how that works.

I'm hoping to see the scale move but I really should throw the damn thing out, heh, because I feel better, my husband says my legs look thinner. My clothes don't feel much different but it's only a few pounds.
  • pinkcellphone777
    pinkcellphone777 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    YES, I think you are totally right...
    I am doing weights with my trainer, and my arms do look totally JaCkEd!!!

Patience is a virtue, as they say...

Thank you so much for ur reply!
  • pinkcellphone777
    pinkcellphone777 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm going through the same thing.

I'm a little different. I've started and fallen off the wagon many times and I'm back with a really good start.

I've been at this three weeks and dropped a few pounds the first week and a half. But, for the past week and a half, I haven't lost a pound. Not even an ounce.

I researched things and upped my calories yesterday doing the TDEE thing so we will see how that works.

I'm hoping to see the scale move but I really should throw the damn thing out, heh, because I feel better, my husband says my legs look thinner. My clothes don't feel much different but it's only a few pounds.

Think of 4 pounds of butter side by side, thats alot!! :)
  • Gioooo
    Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    have you measured yourself? wouldnt focus so much on the scale, i'm sure your clothes are fitting better and you lost inches
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    YES, I think you are totally right...
    I am doing weights with my trainer, and my arms do look totally JaCkEd!!!

Patience is a virtue, as they say...

Thank you so much for ur reply!

have you talked to your trainer? What did they say about this no weight loss?