French girl need motivation from everywhere!

Options
Hi, I'm Amélie, a 20 years old student from Paris.
I'm overweight since my childhood moreover I have gained 10 kilos (22 lbs) for 2 years. Now I want to change so I have to eat healthy and work-out, to lose weight and feel more confident. However it's very hard to be motivate all the time. It's better to have some friends who understand my diet. So we have to motivate each others to lose weight!!!

(Sorry but my english isn't perfect so feel free to correct me.)

Replies

• mtraver88
    mtraver88 Posts: 78
    Options
    Hi there,

Your English sounds quite good. I'm from the US so if you don't mind international friends, feel free to friend me. I'll help you in any way I can. :)
  • bluelink
    bluelink Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I am from Poland but my life is here in the US, you can friend me. I just started MFP this week but will help with whatever questions you may have..good luck!.. :smile:
  • temp666777
    temp666777 Posts: 169
    Options
    Bonjour, all you need is information!

If you have the right information, you will always be healthy and no weight problems.

the wrong information, and you will go back and fore.

I suggest the book "Why we get fat" by Gary Taubes

http://www.amazon.fr/Why-We-Get-Fat-About/dp/0307949435

You are very young, so you can very easily change any problems. You have no problem! In two years you will never even remember being any problems.

Mon francais est mauvais :) Cordialment,

By the way, on this database, there is most French foods and brands, there must be many users in france.
  • Yetibite
    Yetibite Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Salut. Mon nom est Kerri Curtis. Pardon mon français. Mon grand-père était du Canada français. (Sutton Québec) J'ai lutté avec les problèmes de poids toute ma vie aussi. J'ai subi une chirurgie dos et acquise plus 40 lbs 20 kilos en 6 mois. Je suis à me battre pour perdre du poids avec mes limites physiques. Ami moi si vous voulez. J'ouvrir une session sur plusieurs fois par jour. Ce journal alimentaire aide ! Pour l'instant j'ai perdu 5 kilos en un mois ! Bonne chance dans votre voyage. Kerri
  • daniel_fdda
    Options
    Hi there, from Portugal here je m'appelle Daniel :smile: , j'ai 21 ans and had the same problem as you being overweight and i'm halfway to my goal
    add me so we can exchange tips and tricks about healthy food and exercise things :wink:
    Bonne chance :happy: