Just ate an entire pint of ice cream

Options
So, I was browsing the frozen isle at the co op this evening (an aisle I generally avoid like the plauge) and noticed a brand I hadn't seen before: Arctic Zero Frozen Desserts.

The Vanilla Maple flavor of faux ice cream is soooooo delicious and only 150 calories for the pint or 37 calories per 1/2 cup serving. Also 3.4 g of protein in each serving. And fat free.

I'm having a hard time containing my immense joy!!!!

Replies

• reddi2roll
    reddi2roll Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I tried that brand but I didn't like it at all. Go figure.
  • _TWLOHA_
    _TWLOHA_ Posts: 26
    Options
    I have heard of this brand but haven't tried it yet. Some one told me it as gross. What do you think? I hope it's not like that calorie free ranch, jelly and chocolate dip.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    :O Where do I get some? Lol
  • wiglett
    wiglett Posts: 53
    Options
    ewwwwwww :( chicory root.
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    We don't get it in the UK. Boooo :grumble:
  • Perisylpha
    Perisylpha Posts: 139
    Options
    I'd rather just have a small amount of Ben & Jerry's Caramel Sutra or Cherry Garcia frozen yoghurt instead :D
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Interesting.... I'll have to check the ingredients list and consider giving it a try. Sounds like it might be a good find :-)
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I tried the Cookies and Cream of Arctic Zone and didn't like it at all. Maybe I'll give the flavor you mentioned a try. And yeah I agree with Perisylpha, a small amount of Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia is the besssst :D
  • Leslie715
    Leslie715 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I tried it about a month ago.... I got the peanut butter/chocolate flavor. I tried VERY hard to like it but it tasted (to me) like a frozen slimfast. Didn't like it at all. :( Glad you did tho!
  • LynC33
    LynC33 Posts: 196
    Options
    LOL they make it sound so delish so you buy it cos they know it tastes like crap!
  • caritiger
    caritiger Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I tried and thought it tasted awful! I couldn't even finish it!
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    It's good-for what it is-but, don't expect some Ben and Jerry's ice cream miracle. It's really "light," airy almost. Other than that, the only downside is the price: about five dollars for one pint. Worth it? I'm still undecided since I've only bought the vanilla flavor.
  • _TWLOHA_
    _TWLOHA_ Posts: 26
    Options
    I tried it about a month ago.... I got the peanut butter/chocolate flavor. I tried VERY hard to like it but it tasted (to me) like a frozen slimfast. Didn't like it at all. :( Glad you did tho!

I love slimfast! This means i'll love this.
  • abetterjune
    abetterjune Posts: 219
    Options
    I loved it. But I'm kinda "crunchy" to begin with... I like "healthy-tasting" foods. Kind of tastes like protein powder with water frozen... which looking at the ingredients, it basically is. I love protein powder so... of course I like this! haha