BodyBugg? Have you tried it?

Options
http://mystore.24hourfitness.com/search.php?subcat=23

I just heard about this. Anyone try it??

Replies

• jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I never did! What is it all about
  • DEEDLYNN
    DEEDLYNN Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Tried it and love it. Have it. Just need to be mindful that it requires a subscription to the website.
  • designsbybriana
    designsbybriana Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    They use them on biggest loser all the time. If you add mizrik on my friends list she just ordered one.

You may want to consider a fitbit. I love mine.
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I have a bodymediafit. Made by the same company, same.. stuff. I like it. There's a group here for them.
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    They use them on biggest loser all the time. If you add mizrik on my friends list she just ordered one.

How does your fitbit work with exercise? I do a lot of my cardio on the elliptical. It doesn't track that kind of movement, right? Do you have to log your exercise seperately?
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I have had one since 2010...I love knowing what I burn for the day. I just write down what the number is before a workout and after to know what I burned during my workout. I have another year before I have to renew.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I have a BodyMedia Fit. I hear it's the same thing. I love it.
  • illbeskinny
    illbeskinny Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have one for sale if you want to buy it. My hubby bought one for me two Christmas' ago and I only used it several times. He bought it for $200 I will sell it to you for $50.
  • MizRik
    MizRik Posts: 108 Member
    Options

Yupp it will be here tomorrow!!! YAY!!

I have thought about getting one multiple times and could just never justify the cost or the true need for one. I however have used MFP on and off MANY times and no matter what I do I never seem to actually lose weight. Even after hitting it hard for a solid three months I would see maybe 5lbs difference and not any big change is measurements either.

The only thing I ever did that worked was HCG. Yes I admit it, I did it HCG. It worked AMAZINGLY well. I was the smallest I had ever been, I looked fabulous and I loved what I seen looking back at me from the mirror. Then, like it was bound to happen, after I stopped starving myself I gained all my weight, plus a good 5 lbs back.

Sooooo..... I decided I am tired of the guess work. I wanna know what my body really needs and I want to look like I did immediate post HCG, but I wanna do it the right/healthy way! So I ordered the body bugg. If you wanna add me to your friends you can, and then you are more then welcome to monitor my progress with it.

:)