Lose those love handles!

Options
Hi, I am new to the site, I am 32 and I would like to lose 10 lbs - I was introduced to this by my sister. The hardest part of losing the weight is sticking with it! I am hoping this site will keep me motivated now that I have others to talk to and share recipes and tips! Interested in losing my belly weight and toning some muscle - swim suit weather and cute summer clothes are right around the corner!

Replies

• rachaellynn91
    Options
    Good luck that's where I am working on the most too it's hard but trust me this all is really worth it!
  • bpientok
    bpientok Posts: 14
    Options
    Women were not meant to have handle bars!!! I am ready for mine to go to the scrap heap!!
  • ssteinbring677
    ssteinbring677 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I just joined a couple minutes ago and I am SO ready to make a change with my diet and lifestyle!
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Ha!!! I think I've been on this site for too long today... I read "LOVE those love-handles" and thought, "huh... wonder what kind of responses THAT's going to get?".

Good luck with your goals... I have no love handles but would love to be rid of my saddle bags.

All the best!
    Jen
  • goldengodd3ss
    goldengodd3ss Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi Rusty!
    I've been using MFP for a few months now, and have started to lose weight, however, it seems like my tummy (and problem area) is taking its time...
    Add me as a friend, and we'll encourage each other to shed our tummies!