I don't have a lot of friends

Options
foraubs
foraubs Posts: 263 Member
.. on MFP, and that's fine! I do, however, enjoy snooping around and learning from others either at my level, below, or above.

I do fall off the proverbial wagon.
I do make poor choices occasionally and recognize it.
I do move on from those decisions in an attempt to make better ones.
I do keep my food log open and photoblog.
I do not keep any secrets about what I'm taking in and putting out.
I do not exercise as much as I should, but I am working on it.
I do not wish to be chastised for the bad choices, but encouraged with support on how to make better ones.

I'm 5.5 months postpartum. I'm 27. I'm in the 180s and I'm a stunning 5'7 in heels, but a mere 5'5 without.
I'm heavier in my midsection than anywhere else.
And I'm taking this seriously.

If you're like me in any way -- whether you like snooping, don't mind being snooped on, about the same size, close in proximity, have an active social life (challenging, I find), a new mommy -- or as dissimilar as can be, but understand that people fall, get back up, and make small changes toward one big, great one, I encourage you to befriend me because I want to learn from you.

Replies

• 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    And this is why you are my peep already!! If you weren't already my friend, I would certainly send you a request...YOU ROCK! :smile:
  • cndslee
    cndslee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    love this... add me if you like... i do log everyday... try to exercise... and love to see what everyone is up too!!
  • foraubs
    Options
    And this is why you are my peep already!! If you weren't already my friend, I would certainly send you a request...YOU ROCK! :smile:

LOL Leanne, thanks for the public vote of confidence. You're hilarious. Peep, peep.
  • pinklily905
    pinklily905 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Dissimilar but I fall down and get back up all the time. Sent a friend request :)
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I don't have any kids, but I certainly do have my ups and downs :-) I don't care who snoops... I really doubt I'm that interesting anyway!
    I'm on here most days unless I'm on vacation or things are super crazy at work. I try to keep my comments positive, but I'll call you out in a constructive way if I see repeated patterns that don't seem to be helpful to your goals.

Good luck to you!
    Jen
  • katiekatelin
    Options
    same here. i have like 3 lol please people add me
  • msracefan
    msracefan Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I could have wrote that, minus the little one :) I sent you a friend request cause I know we'll be great friends in no time at all!!
  • Mrsbrandnewmeslimandtrim
    Options
    Love It! Adding you :)
  • foraubs
    Options
    I'll call you out in a constructive way if I see repeated patterns that don't seem to be helpful to your goals.

I'm requesting your presence, if only for this reason.
    Thanks for the reply!
  • Kelene616
    Kelene616 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I love your post! I log and workout everyday, make mistakes just like everyone but bounce back quickly because I'm human lol.. I sent you a request :-)
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options

LOL Leanne, thanks for the public vote of confidence. You're hilarious. Peep, peep.
    Ha ha. This is what friends are for. I really do think your honest & cool though! :laugh:
  • RMuske
    RMuske Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I don't have a lot for you to see but you are welsome to snoop. I have some amazing friends on MFP!
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm a fresh new mommy :) ...And I enjoy snooping :wink:
    I'm also pretty honest and blunt about what I eat, good or bad, and I try to log as much as I can
    Sending a request!
    Anyone else feel free to request me, I could use more friends :)
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Friend me if you would like.. No secrets... And I tell it like it is..... And appreciate humor.....
  • nikkibello
    nikkibello Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me if you like. I'm 5'4, 134lbs and 30 I'm always looking for more friends Oh and I have 2 boys, 5 and 10months:smile:
  • foraubs
    Options
    Thanks, ladies!
    Looking forward to connecting with yas.
  • kimikinsx3
    kimikinsx3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am alot younger than you, being only 18, but I am roughly 5'4 and currently weigh 173, I also carry all of my weight in my midsection, I'm going to send you a request, hopefully we can help each other out!!
  • lisasch67
    lisasch67 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Great intro!

I am in my late 20s, have a boyfriend whom I don't live with, and live in a metropolitan area, but like you, I struggle with my weight, I fall off the wagon and climb back on every so often, I am almost never under my calorie goal, but I don't really care even though I am not losing weight quickly. But slowly but surely I've lost weight which means I've found a sustainable lifestyle. I, too, am not that active in the forums and don't want to be chastised for all the decisions I make, but I do like seeing peoples updates and progress, and like to snoop on occasion. I also enjoy random encouragement from strangers here and there. It sounds like we are pretty similar so I'm going to send you a friend request! Hope you don't mind :)
  • flanchick
    flanchick Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm happy that I'm just hitting under 200 pounds and I'm 5'4".